Grimoire - Sale of Catacomb Vault 3

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by icbomber38, Jun 2, 2020.

1. icbomber38

icbomber38 I can't complain but sometimes I still do
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +107
    IGN:

@icbomber38

Users Involved in this Contract:

@icbomber38, @TankNoodle, @LaggyTryHard

General Purpose of Contract:

Sale of Catacomb Vault 3 to the new owner @TankNoodle for the total price of $500,000 ECD

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    • I, @icbomber38, ensure that all items within the chests will be removed from the vault and all locks will be removed within 48 hours of the receipt of payment.
    The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    • @TankNoodle will transfer $500,000 ECD within 24 hours of this contract's approval to @icbomber38.
    • @LaggyTryHard ensures to add @TankNoodle as a member of Catacomb Vault 3, while removing @icbomber38 between 48 and 72 hours of this contract being accepted
    • If money is not received within the time, @icbomber38 will remain the owner and @TankNoodle will not be added to the vault
    • @TankNoodle must also agree to the town rules of Grimoire (Listed below)
    RULES OF GRIMOIRE
    1. Vault owners, current and future, must be at a minimum: Mayor rank OR "$" in feature-purchased-level. Only 1 (one) owner is allowed to be in possession of the vault at a time.
    2. Owners must NOT grief their vaults. In my town this means no breaking OR placing of any blocks. You may of course place signs to label your chests.
    3. Do not question any of the other town owners (other than LaggyTryHard) about anything admin-related to this town. They are here for security purposes only and will not manage this town.
      • An example of this is including but not limited to, asking them to add in a new owner to your vault
    I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:

I agree

#1 icbomber38, Jun 2, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
  2. TankNoodle

TankNoodle Former Soviet GameAdmin
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +314
  3. LaggyTryHard

LaggyTryHard ♛Exalted Builder♛
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +964
    I agree :)
    Hope Grimoire treated you well for the duration of your stay!

4. dgam02

dgam02 ♫ Shitposting Ex-SA ♫
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,377
    Everything looks good here. Make sure to double tap F2 for any transactions pertaining to this contract.

Locked-Contract Approved.