Grief Report

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Grief Report & Rollback Req' started by cat_box, Jun 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cat_box

cat_box Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Minecraft Username: Cat_Box

Affiliation: Resident

Town Name: Don't know, but the mayor is FoxGL

Is the Grief located in the Wild? If so, is there a pending Mayor application for this defined region? No

Co-ordinates of Grief: -9957, 64, 9038

Brief Description: My locked chests filled with a random selection of items (7 chests worth including several stacks of very pricey items) were found unlocked and empty. I'm fairly certain this happened within the the 7 day time frame. I'd had been greifed lightly before but nothing to this degree.

Evidence: Sadly i have no pics of my full inventory chests and photos of my empty ones would be rather moot.

Rollback: Yes, but ONLY if it will replace my items, if not then No.

2. generaljoecool

generaljoecool Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +180
    Hello cat_box,

After looking into this I have discovered that the town was sold and the new owner did lock clearing of all inactive members in the region, anyone offline for longer than seven days. As such, the locks were removed with accordance to server rules, and the new mayor did not take any of the items, someone that found the unlocked chests did. I am sorry for the lose, but you could try contacting the new mayor to see what can be done. To find the mayor do "/rg i" while standing in your plot and anyone in the owner's list is a mayor there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.