[Grief Report] smoke

Discussion in 'Grief Report & Rollback Requests' started by Bopogame1, Oct 14, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bopogame1

Bopogame1 President
    President ⛰️⛰️

Ratings:
    +110
    In Game Name:
    ChineseCuisine
    Affiliation:
    Owner. "Insecurited" being a plot member.
    Town Name:
    smoke
    Is this a protected town:
    Yes, this is a protected town
    Pending Town Application:

Grief Server:
    Main
    Grief Location:
    "/tppos 6202 99 -2256" the shulker is at the Y-98 level but Y-99 is the level where you're standing on top of it. ()
    Grief Description:
    13th of October 2021 | 19:18 (7:18 PM) GMT+2, Cardoril took 1654 wheat seeds from the light-blue shulker box.
    Which users own the griefed area, or are allowed to edit blocks in the area:
    Insecurited & me (ChineseCuisine)
    Screenshots to assist Staff identify the grief:
    - Evidence of the wheat seeds being in Insecurited's ownership.

- Evidence of Cardoril stealing the wheat seeds.
    Rollback Request:

#1 Bopogame1, Oct 14, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2021
  2. coow_coow

coow_coow Shiny Staff
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +568
    So I spoke to Cardoril and they have admitting to taking your seeds, although I agree this is not a nice thing to do, your shulkers were not /lock(ed) therefore I cannot act on this matter as its within the rules.
    in future please ask for your items back before submitting a report - Cardoril has agreed to return your seeds at your request.

also as discussed ingame your town doesn't have any deny non member flags , therefore allowing anyone access to these shulkers.
    Please seek a member of the community with Town Control to add these non member deny flags to your town to ensure this doesn't happen again, also please remember to /lock your chests/shulkers and everything else you do not want other people having access to.

Thank you for your report
    NFA required

-Coow

#2 coow_coow, Oct 14, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.