[Grief Report] smoke

Discussion in 'Grief Report & Rollback Requests' started by Bopogame1, Sep 13, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bopogame1

Bopogame1 President
    President ⛰️⛰️

Ratings:
    +110
    In Game Name:
    nejcgg
    Affiliation:
    Owner
    Town Name:
    smoke
    Is this a protected town:
    Yes, this is a protected town
    Pending Town Application:

Grief Server:
    Main
    Grief Location:
    X: 6313
    Y: 97
    Z: -2326
    Grief Description:
    "MikeGallegos" broke all of the lanterns and some cobble and cobble slabs that was protecting the water
    Which users own the griefed area, or are allowed to edit blocks in the area:
    nejcgg, Cardoril
    Screenshots to assist Staff identify the grief:

Rollback Request:

2. Bopogame1

Bopogame1 President
    President ⛰️⛰️

Ratings:
    +110
    Btw, the lanterns were all of my money at the time

3. killrdarknes

killrdarknes The Final Act
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $93,445
    Ratings:
    +1,169
    Hey there @nejcgg , thanks for filing this report.

There are some complex issues at play in this Grief Report. To begin, I'll list what is veritable, and therefore what is actionable.

User @MikeGallegos was discovered to have broken:
    x10 Cobblestone Slab
    x132 Redstone
    x8 Repeater
    x2176 Wheat
    x5 Cobblestone
    x2 Lantern
    for a total of 2333 blocks modified.

Considering this, and considering that this is MikeGallegos's first serious offense, @MikeGallegos will be issued a 24 hour tempban for Grief in the Town of Smoke.
    I am aware that MikeGallegos has been verbally warned in a previous report, for a very minor 2 pieces of glass being broken, but as the moderator who dealt with that report as well, the benefit of the doubt will be given; therefore, I will be treating this as MikeGallegos's first actionable offense.

Secondly, regarding the ~700 lanterns that were placed by MikeGallegos and then subsequently broken a few weeks later by Mike (and yes, I DID count all of them, for the record):
    There is no definitive proof that you, @nejcgg , provided the materials and/or lanterns for Mike to place AND there is no proof that a proper agreement was made for Mike to specifically place those lanterns for your farm, therefore relinquishing ownership of those lanterns, I cannot rule upon them; the only thing the evidence provides is that Mike placed lanterns and then took them back some time later. Regardless, those lanterns would not have changed the outcome of this ruling, nor did you request a rollback, therefore the point is moot. In the interest of transparency, however, I wanted to share that with you, so you understand the aforementioned list of blocks deleted.

In summation:
    User MikeGallegos will be temporarily banned for 24 hours due to Grief in the Town of Smoke.

• Thonk Thonk x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    #3 killrdarknes, Sep 13, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.