[Grief Report] Plots

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Grief Report & Rollback Req' started by jbertig, May 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jbertig

jbertig Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +126
    In Game Name:
    jbertig
    Affiliation:
    Resident
    Town Name:
    Plots
    Is this a protected town:
    Yes, this is a protected town
    Pending Town Application:

Grief Location:
    1. -390x 100y -403z,

2. -385x 65 y -411z.

3. -392x 65y -407z.
    Grief Description:
    I suffered minor grief/ theft but, it was rather invasive to a locked structure.

1. The player removed a section of granite column from the top level of the tower, and cut a hole in the floor inside the building on that level. They cut the hole around a single chest, which was locked. I believe soocterking was the culprit.

2. On the ground level, two people broke in through columns and replaced them. scibbyG stole 224 potatoes from an unlocked single chest that was inside, which was done on 4/15. They came in through the column behind the chest.

3. Soocterking exited the tower through the column with a torch on the floor, in front of it.
    Which users own the griefed area, or are allowed to edit blocks in the area:
    jbertig, MichelleNaomi
    Screenshots to assist Staff identify the grief:

Rollback Request:

2. Primzey

Primzey Optimus Prim
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +133
    Hello @jbertig, thank you for filing this grief report.

Under further investigation, I found that:

@SoocterKing destroyed:

6 Polished Andesite
    3 Birch Slabs

Total Blocks Destroyed: 9

Unfortunately, I can do nothing about the items taken from the chest. I would recommend you lock your chests and remind other players to do the same.

I will be issuing @SoocterKing a warning in-game for less than minor grief in the town of Plots.

Locked. User Warned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.