[Grief Report] Lurxburg

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Grief Report & Rollback Req' started by Lurxolt, Oct 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lurxolt

Lurxolt Chikun Banker
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $3,480
    Ratings:
    +150
    Minecraft Username: Lurxolt

Affiliation: Mayor and owner of the town.

Town Name: Lurxburg: https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/mayor-application-lurxolt.161284/#post-900219

Town World: Rising

Is the Grief located in the Wild? If so, is there a pending Mayor application for this defined region? No.

1st griefed plot

Co-ordinates of Grief: -9168 48 -9286, -9170 69 -9268

Brief Description: Someone broke into @green_tiger77 's house and basement. He broke several blocks to get acces to her chests. According to an investigator it must've been the user progammerguy

Which users own the griefed area, or are allowed to edit blocks in the area? @green_tiger77 owns the area. It's her plot and she is the only one allowed to edit blocks.

2nd griefed plot

Co-ordinates of Grief: -9176 70 -9214

Brief Description: Someone broke into this house to get access to the stuff inside. It's not my plot so I can't exacty tell what else might've been broken.

Which users own the griefed area, or are allowed to edit blocks in the area? @firewolf1997 owns the area. It's his plot and he is the only one allowed to edit blocks.

3rd griefed plot

Co-ordinates of Grief: -9172 69 -9181

Brief Description: Someone broke into this house to get access to the stuff inside. It's not my plot so I can't exacty tell what else might've been broken.

Which users own the griefed area, or are allowed to edit blocks in the area? @Wishfulturtle owns the area. It's her plot and she is the only one allowed to edit blocks.

4th griefed plot

Co-ordinates of Grief: -9229 70 -9122

Which users own the griefed area, or are allowed to edit blocks in the area? @lambielove owns the area. It's her plot and she is the only one allowed to edit blocks.

5th griefed area

Co-ordinates of Grief: -9243 68 -9160

Brief Description: Someone broke the street of my town and removed glass and concrete blocks.

Which users own the griefed area, or are allowed to edit blocks in the area? I own the area and I am the only allowed to edit blocks besides my comayors @G5_Gaming , @green_tiger77 and @Capbo_ .

6th griefed plot

Co-ordinates of Grief: -9254 69 -9189

Which users own the griefed area, or are allowed to edit blocks in the area? @kennethBE owns the area. It's his plot and he is the only one allowed to edit blocks.

7th griefed plot

Co-ordinates of Grief: -9278 69 -9182

Which users own the griefed area, or are allowed to edit blocks in the area? @LeeCheesePotato owns the area. It's his plot and he is the only one allowed to edit blocks.

8th griefed plot

Co-ordinates of Grief: -9274 69 -9120

Brief Description: the player progammerguy just took this plot and made it his own without paying anything for it. He then preceeded to just dump a big pile of pumpkins on it and other blocks.

Which users own the griefed area, or are allowed to edit blocks in the area? I own the plot as it is an unsold plot of my town and I'm the only person allowed to edit it besides my comayors @G5_Gaming , @green_tiger77 and @Capbo_ .

Rollback: No.

2. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,311
    Hello @Lurxolt , thanks for reporting this grief. After investigating I have found that:

progammerguy:

Destroyed:
    8 cobblestone
    1 cobblestone stair
    1 cyan wool
    3 light gray stained glass panes
    3 birch plank
    1 glass pane
    2 spruce logs
    1 oak plank
    4 oak slabs
    1 light blue concrete