[Grief Report] Kaiserreich

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Grief Report & Rollback Req' started by TheShredder, Nov 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheShredder

TheShredder Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    In Game Name:
    TheShredder
    Affiliation:
    Owner
    Town Name:
    Kaiserreich
    Is this a protected town:
    Yes, this is a protected town
    Pending Town Application:

Grief Server:
    MainNorth
    Grief Location:
    about 10350 / 69 / 5970
    Grief Description:
    They took quite some stuff from our chests (yes, we forgot to lock them). They also built some kind of pillar with our coal blocks right niext to the town. They most likely placed water on top of he pillar but removed it before we noticed.
    They also built a giant "sorry" sign out of coal blocks which we already removed though.
    Which users own the griefed area, or are allowed to edit blocks in the area:
    Owner: Demon00, Lemkowo, Mehmily, TheShredder
    Member: YankeeSvenkee, _On3_
    Screenshots to assist Staff identify the grief:
    How do i put pictures in here?
    I don't have any screenshots. I can go through some recordings i made and maybe I'll find some captions of the chest's contents. They build some stuff out of coal blocks next to our town.
    Rollback Request:

2. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,311
    Thanks for reporting this @TheShredder , unfortunately as these blocks were placed outside of your town, it is not considered grief since it is legal for people to build there. I did see that water had been placed at the top of one of the towers, however it does not appear to have damaged anything in your town.

Also, stealing items from unlocked chests is legal per server rules, it is your responsibility to make sure all of your things are locked and protected. You can also get someone with the town control feature to place a chest access deny flag on your town, which would only allow members of the town to get into chests, even if they are unlocked.

Locked: No Action Taken

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.