Garlic's Redstone Circuits/Systems

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by SomeGarlicbread, Jun 22, 2011.

1. SomeGarlicbread

SomeGarlicbread Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Garlic's Redstone Circuits/Systems

Hye guys. Names Lachlan, I'm from the great land of oz (aus), Been playing minecraft for a while now, and I'm advertising my unique trade of Circuits. I'm quite advanced in creating Redstone circuits.

If you want I can show you my work ingame, I have a fully operating Death drawbridge, perfect for any prestigious town looking to keep out randoms and to plunge trespassers to there death.

Please post here what your thinking of doing and I'll reply if it's possible or not, If I think it is I'll hop and and you can show me where it needs to be done and I can get you an accurate quote.

Prices:

I charge $3.50 for each Redstone Used which is a standard fee if you know redstone, otherwise you can supply your own redstone If you have mined your own or purchased it cheaper.
    On top of this is a service fee which will be told at the quote.

Thank you, SomeGarlicbread.

Example:

Town switchboard

This is just a quick example of a town switchboard, can be any size with any amount of switches, can have anything used for the switches, includes signs above the switches can be made of anything but you have to supply it if you want something else otherwise cobblestone is the default, I can install lights around the town, All wiring will be covered up, here is a basic look at a switchboard and light sysytem, only showing 1 light.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. EGO_downmaster

EGO_downmaster Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    What has been your hardest redstone build?

3. welikeike22

welikeike22 Dean Martin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +987
    I'm interested, but you'd have to describe what you can build besides a drawbridge.

4. SomeGarlicbread

SomeGarlicbread Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Probably a massive switch board. Levers and Buttons all labeled with the redstone wire running under the surface, used for simple things but it was a long build.

5. SomeGarlicbread

SomeGarlicbread Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Added a few pictures of a basic town switchboard these are quite useful in having a successful town and modern town, can be done in any size.

6. welikeike22

welikeike22 Dean Martin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +987
    Hmm. I am very interested in this. Naturally you would be able to do things like lighting, You would also be able to control iron doors with this, correct? What else would you be able to control? I'm not extremely smart when it comes to redstone, so i'm not sure what else you can make besides controlling doors, hatches, and lighting.

7. SomeGarlicbread

SomeGarlicbread Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Well, anything that can be effected by a redstone so Lighting, doors, Trapdoors. Fully Functioning Double doors. I can make a soundboard but it uses alot of materials, With more and more stuff being added to the game It's getting bigger.