GameCentral needs money

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by D0rc, Jun 17, 2011.

1. D0rc

D0rc Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +110
    GameCentral has made money fast in the past, when starting with only 10k, we got to 47.5k really quick with the help of UnstopableVirus, now, we don't have any money, we need a portal bad real bad, as well as money for materials for the spleef/pvp arenas, we also have other ideas flowing around in our heads, but we are too broke to do any of them.

So we need donations/jobs really bad, I'm not good at building things myself, but you can ask one of the other mayors/assistant mayors to do those jobs, what I'm good with is redstone, I'm not a pro, but I can do some cool things with it. Any donations will also be HIGHLY appreciated.

Once we get the money, GameCentral will be built fast, we already have a almost complete Jumping puzzle thingamajig, and a 50% done 50x50 spleef arena, as you can see, we only started five days ago, and it's already a town, and it won't be long before we are done.

Later, when we have the money, we MIGHT hire people to flatten land, the land is still natural, almost nothing done to it, and part of it is over water, we will need the water gone too, it will take a while on your own as it's a 200x200 town, I'm thinking pay might be $3000, maybe more, I don't know until I talk to the other mayors/assistant mayors about it more.

I might be working on some of the threads about GameCentral in the town sub-forums today, I'm not 100% sure though.

2. Mission001

Mission001 Ex-EcoLegend HⱻặĐHůƞẗǝɍ
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $495
    Ratings:
    +6,478
    If its made money, howd it lose it all xD
    Good luck finding help anyways

3. D0rc

D0rc Builder

Ratings:
    +110
    We lost it by giving it a protection, that's how.

4. Sputnick587

Sputnick587 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +276
    I wish that you guys wouldent of made the border 2 BLOCKS from my city. Almost 100% to cause complications in the future.

5. D0rc

D0rc Builder

Ratings:
    +110
    We weren't going to make it so near, it wasn't even going to be a town, but plans changed very quickly, we had ideas, more and more came, then we thought things like "We need a protection on this thing so it doesn't get griefed." then we thought, "But it needs to be a town for that." then we thought "Well, what kind of town would have this thing as a main attraction?" ideas came, and we made it a town.
    (If it makes a difference, Undertown is not that far ether)

6. Starbolt79

Starbolt79 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Complications... Or a super hybrid amazing city >_>

7. Glooble

Glooble Penguin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +285
    Your jumping puzzle is damn near impossible... has anyone actually done it start-finish without cheating?

And I will donate 2k to the town next time I'm online

8. Starbolt79

Starbolt79 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    We.... Oh, without cheating...

Not that I know of then o.o

9. MsMoofin

MsMoofin (Don't) Paddle (the) Cow
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +829
    Sadly it is possible, just insanely hard...

10. D0rc

D0rc Builder

Ratings:
    +110
    It's possible, but so hard that we, the testers, have not made it ourselves, but we have done every jump individually, so we know it's possible.

So far, nobody has made it without cheating, it's not even complete yet, there is a few tweaks we might make as we keep finding little exploits, mostly near the end, and there is still other things that need to be done quick that won't affect the difficulty.

Oh, and thanks for the donation, we need those to get the portal, right now Heavens and I are mining and making a little money from that, but donations will help us get there faster as Heavens and I suck at mining..............