FriendshipIsland Is Looking For Members Aimed At Prestige

Discussion in 'Skyblock' started by FwgKing, May 7, 2019.

1. FwgKing

FwgKing
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Investor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +420
    Hello.

Basically looking for more people to increase the level rate of the island with the end goal of gaining that sweet and yummy sounding SkyBlock Prestige.

Requirements:
    • Must be at least President on Main Server.
    • Players with Mayor rank can be accepted upon sending a one time payment of $20K ECD on the Main Server. After one week the $20K ECD will be returned in full to that player. (To prevent griefing and leaving right away)

Perks of my island:
    • Already Level 930 (At time of posting)
    • Up to 25 players on the island.
    • I have SkyGod Rank so new joins will get geared quick.
    • I'm playing at least 8 hours a day for the next month so guaranteed steady progress.
    • A nice and friendly atmosphere to hangout at :]
    • 300x300 Island (So far. Will be upgrading a tier or two more soon)
    • Free to build whatever projects you can think of.
    • Personal willingness to try helping with challenges in /c
    • Max of 5 people will be selected to get the medal upon prestige :]

A few rules just to be stated:
    • Upon being offline for 3+ days, you'll be kicked from the island. (Unless you tell me you'll be offline prior to)
    • Any grief of any sort is an instant kick. (We work hard for the levels on the island and damaging that is dealt with swiftly)
    • Being "logged on" but never contributing to the levels. (Applying, being accepted, logging on every day, never contributing in some way)

If this sounds like something you'd like to be apart of then feel free to comment and we'll talk more. Have a good day <3 :]

#1 FwgKing, May 7, 2019
    Last edited: May 8, 2019
  2. Emau

Emau Anti-PVP Miner
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +695
    Greetings,

I would like the perk of the SkyBlock Prestiges. I would be willing to join your island and work hard for us to get it.
    I am SkyLegend and this is my first full Skyblock season.

Last season I learned what it was about, and this season is my first actually working at it.
    I have currently completed 46 challenges by myself and my island is currently level 113.

I bring this up, because I would be willing to contribute to the challenges being done.

The main reason my island level isn't higher, besides me doing this myself:
    I am just learning about gold/iron farms. I have never done something like this before, so I am very ignorant on building those. I have just started to research them, and look forward to seeing them in action.

I do have a full time job and family, so I will be contributing approximately 2-3 hours a night. But I am a hard worker and, being a part of the older generation, very reliable.

Again, I am pretty ignorant on SkyBlock mechanics, so I would suggest that we discuss how to get my inventory over to your island before wiping my island.... If this moves forward.

Looking forward to your reply.

- Emau

3. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    Just want to make sure you know that only the owner of the island gets the prestige perk with the /sell modifier.

The owner can designate others to get the medal but they only get the medal with no prestige bonus.

4. Emau

Emau Anti-PVP Miner

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +695

Well this is awkward.

I knew there was some kind of restriction. Didn't remember what exactly. Crap.:sorry:
    Thank you Nicit6.

... Well in that case, everyone hop over to my island... hehe:facepalm:

Bleh..:dead:

5. ajp79

ajp79 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +912
    With the right team working together.. you could easily level multiple islands to prestige over the 4 months.. At least I have seen some that do that. I was thinking of doing something similar.. once the main island is leveled to prestige the others could use the resources gained after to level their own islands as well. Unfortunately there is no guarantees which is why many stick with their own islands to be safe.

6. FwgKing

FwgKing
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Investor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +420
    This is my approach to this Island also. Once a person prestiges just wait for a new island from someone who hasn't and transfer resources :]

7. ajp79

ajp79 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +912
    With the right gold farm and enough afkers it’s possible but requires a lot of trust...

8. Emau

Emau Anti-PVP Miner

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +695
    I would have no problem helping other get the perk first.... I just want to get it as well. (or at least learn how to.)

9. FwgKing

FwgKing

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +420
    Well if you join now, once the prestige happens, you'll be the first person to be helped out / given resources to :]