Free plot's at StoneBridge for a short time!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lord_shaxt, Jun 16, 2011.

1. lord_shaxt

lord_shaxt Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +8
    Okay so I'm trying to get my town started and i'm giving away free 15x14 and up to 14x20 plots if i remember correct

Town rules: Try and make the base of you're house out of cobble/stone..I will put a chest down for people to get 2-3 stacks of cobble each to make thier home

No griefing,stealing or any of that sort..I hate when people grief cause they find it funny, when it's truely not

How to get here Go to spawn>west portal>turn around toward D0rc's heart(it's like a road with torchs on it and goes into a tunnel) The road should be to you're left

The town will be protected pretty soon..and with that I welcome you to StoneBridge :D

Here's some screenshots

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Maskedsalesman

Ratings:
    +0
    My brother informed me when he woke up that he saved me a spot. I would be more than happy to join your city and start building as soon as I get off work at 9 eastern time. I work 5, 9 hour days a week lol >_<

( it's quite funny. I thought I built my inn, farm and mine out in the middle of nowhere. But I'm actually within 400 blocks of stonebridge lol. I'm just concealed by an ocean and a mountain.)

3. lord_shaxt

lord_shaxt Builder

Ratings:
    +8
    Okay, I put a sign in the plot next to you're brother's( He asked me too).:D

4. maskofshadows23

Ratings:
    +0
    yay it is offically a city with a portal yay!!!!!

hope this city turns out really cool
    and so far it is going in that direction :)

5. lord_shaxt

lord_shaxt Builder

Ratings:
    +8
    Free lots are now gone.