Flying in Warp PVP

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by KG4Life223, Oct 21, 2020.

1. KG4Life223

KG4Life223 Big Baller Brand Representative
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +77
    Hello,

I think I found a small bug regarding Warp PVP.

I was in warp pvp on main, when some friends and I decided to go to survival games instead. When done with survival games, I did /m and it brought me back to the warp pvp arena, where now I am able to fly.

I cannot adjust my speed, but I am still able to fly. I went back to survival games and came back to pvp and still was able to fly. I landed, but was still able to jump up to fly.

I don't feel like it's that big of a bug, but I still felt I should report it.

Thanks,
    KG4Life223

2. iSneaky

iSneaky This is a local server for local people
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,256
    Thanks for the report, honestly this doesn't seem to be too much of an issue, if however, we see people abusing this bug then we will be enforcing the rules to stop them doing so. Since warp PVP is hardly used these days, I can't see it happening.

3. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    This is likely an issue that @UnitedStates2 will have to look into as these PvP warps are simply regions with a ton of custom flags.
    They are not truly meant to be an official form of PvP at this time.