Final's Loan Office!

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by FinalxHour, Jul 2, 2020.

1. FinalxHour

FinalxHour Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +4
    Need some quick cash? Looking to rank up, buy a fancy new tool, or pay someone back?
    Final's Loan Office has you covered!

Get a loan for any purpose you may need. All loans are based in my town, /warp final. I give you a certain amount of EcoDollars, and you agree to pay back this amount plus a small interest over a set time period.

Loan Requirements
    - The minimum loan amount is $5,000. The maximum loan amount is based on your rank: *

• Builder: $10,000
      • Resident: $50,000
      • Mayor+: $100,000
    - You may choose to pay back loans over a period of between 1-4 weeks.
    - The interest rate will be calculated based on your rank, the duration of the loan, the purpose of your loan, as well as potentially other factors. The interest rate will never be below 7%, and will very rarely exceed 20%. Most rates will fall in between this range.
    - You must agree to the in-game contract that will be initiated at the time of loaning.
    - Late penalties are as follows:

• 1 - 2 days late: $1,000 + 10% Late Fee (due 7 days after loan payback)
      • 3 - 7 days late: Additional $4,000 + 30% Late Fee (due 7 days after loan payback)
      • 8+ days late: Disciplinary Action
      • Late fees can and will generate their own late fees if they are not paid back.

*For loans greater than
    $75,000 there may be a small delay or waiting period. If you are a low rank, but have an established or well-known status on the server, you may be exempt from these limits. Please message me for more details.

Interested? Please reply to this thread with the following information:
    • In-Game Name:
    • Loan Amount:
    • Purpose of Loan:
    • Payback Period:

Thank you so much!!!

#1 FinalxHour, Jul 2, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2020