Filling the gap of SG

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Enegek, Jun 18, 2021.

1. Enegek

Enegek tbone199205 in the house
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +345
    With SG being officially yeeted from ECC, I'd like to discuss what you'd like to see fill the gap that it has left. I personally really enjoyed SG as a game mode, however when kits were introduced it really soured my experience with it, as it did for many others. I'm not here to discuss my opinions on SG though. I think having a few alternative modes to play is healthy for the server, because it can be easy enough to burn yourself out on main. Having something, other than the grindfest's that are VMR and Skyblock, to play gives me a way to continue directly engaging with the server instead of jumping ship to another game entirely.

With that in mind, what game mode would you like to see take SG's place? Why would it be a good fit for the server? How would you monetize it? What rewards should be available for playing it?

#1 Enegek, Jun 18, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2021
  2. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    I have no plans, and likely never will to add any sort of PvP to ECC (other than the events @ClarinetPhoenix runs). As well currently, with the amount of work that 1.17 and 1.18 is presenting, my main and only focus will always be the Main servers.

I recommend hopping on a PvP server or grabbing an Xbox to fill the gap. :p <3
    (Other game modes just aren't a thing that will ever go together with ECC. This is quite well proven after 10 years.)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
    #2 andrewkm, Jun 19, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2021