Feature Your Warp

Discussion in 'Pictures, Videos & Other Media' started by PyroTechnix_, May 16, 2023.

1. PyroTechnix_

PyroTechnix_ Professional Coffee Drinker
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +291
    Hello ECC warp owners, I am hopefully going to be working on a 'Feature Your Warp' project that once finished the whole community will be able to view. Here is some more info on what it entails...

What is 'Feature Your Warp'?
    The project will allow user to enter their warp into an ECC based video and add their own little piece about the making of their warp, what it includes etc etc.

Once I have enough footage to create long enough piece (Aiming for around 2-3 minutes depending on how many applicants) I will add & edit it using Adobe Premiere, the finished project will be uploaded to different platforms allowing all community members to see (Link will not be shared with anyone else outside of ECC by myself)

How much does it cost to enter?
    Each warp entered will be charged a small fee of $10,000 in-game EcoDollars. I simply don't want to restrict people from being able to enter just because the don't have enough money, the project focuses on the community and I know not all players have enough to be spending big dough left right and center.

If you would like me to download and use custom/personal resource packs to feature your warp you may request this in the application for an additional cost of $7,500 in-game EcoDollars, you must provide a link to the download of your resource pack. Along with your resource pack you may be able to request if shaders is used (I'm unsure if I can get shaders to work as I've had problems with it in the past).

How do I enter my warp?
    There are 2 different ways to apply using the format below. You may direct message me via Discord (Please include your IGN if applying through this method, my Discord contact will be below). The second way to apply is by using the format below and replying to this thread.

Here is the format you should use

In-game name: (If using discord application method)
    Name of your warp:

What server is your warp in:

What is the main purpose of your warp: (Shop/town etc)

Your warp application link (to prove the warp is yours):

Would you like any resource pack used in the featuring of your warp, if so please
    link:

** Will be added if I can get shaders to work **
    Would you like Shaders to be used in the featuring of your warp (Yes/No):

** RULES **
    - Warp must not include any prohibited builds
    - Warp must comply with server rules
    - All fees must be paid before agreed date in the event of your application being accepted
    - Only the official owner of a warp can apply to have it featured (provide contract for proof of sale if you bought it from someone)
    - Only 1 warp per user may be entered
    - Warps must have an official /warp
    - Warps that are empty/have no obvious purpose will not be entered

- User applying for their warp to be featured must not be currently banned

My Contact Details

IGN: PyroTechnix_

Discord: PyroTechnix_#7333

#1 PyroTechnix_, May 16, 2023
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2023
  2. Xdutchless

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +96
    What a cool idea to do. Here is my application.
    The interior is not done yet/ looking for an interior designer/ builder for it currently.

Name of your warp:
    /warp heaven

What server is your warp in: Main

What is the main purpose of your warp: (Shop/town etc): Showcase built

Your warp application link (to prove the warp is yours): Warp application

3. PyroTechnix_

PyroTechnix_ Professional Coffee Drinker
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +291
    Sounds brilliant, I hope this takes off as well as I planned. /warp heaven has been added to the list
    Once I receive more applicants I will be able to arrange a time to get some good 'shots' :)

#3 PyroTechnix_, Jun 5, 2023
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2023