Acknowledged [Event Suggestion] Peices of Eight: A Pirate Adventure

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Moosagi, Jan 17, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moosagi

Moosagi President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +39
    In Game Name:
    moosagi
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Event
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Peices of Eight: A Pirate Adventure
    What are you suggesting:
    A mega event. There are eight peices of 'lost pirate gold' scattered throughout Eco City. Say, six in mining and two in nether.

Once all eight pieces are found and united, they will allow the user to have some kind of temporary title, such as "The Pirate King" and their prestige will rise by 5% for, say, four months. (I'm suggesting this as a kind of quarterly event).

The items do not physically exist in the game.

They are drops from mining blocks (***even with a magic shovel***) with a say 1 in a million chance. You'd need server data to figure this out. How many blocks are mined usually and then some number based on that. So say 8 million blocks are mined in a month, drop one randomly every approx. 1 million blocks. (1 in 1million chance?)

player placed blocks can never yield such a drop. Only blocks placed at world creation. And only blocks +100 from spawn. Or +200.
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    People are going to go NUTS and spend more time in EcoCity mining! Lets say you guarantee "One in a ship... One in a mountain.. One in a deep, dark cave.. One in a river.. One in an icy den.. One in a temple..." Yeah. Like, each major biome type has one. OMG yes. You see people will go nuts and more people will buy flying and speed, people will play eco city craft MORE, buy more features or spin the economy a bit more, buy more elytras, better tools (Now shovels have a bit more use! People using magic shovels will remove a lot of valuable stuff from mining too, making everything else more valuable for player shops).
    Other information:
    The Pirate King. Could be a one time event. Could take many months to find all 8 pieces. When they are found they could be worth some priceless amount of money. Unite all 8 and get a God drop lored with Pirate King (Pirate crown magic hat?), or like a limited time prestige. WHO WILL BE THE PIRATE KING?

This would be an amazing use of tax man money and I would be happy to donate 1mil of my own money to see a project like this go off.
    Plugin or custom addition:

One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • List
    #1 Moosagi, Jan 17, 2023
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2023
  2. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,056
    @ClarinetPhoenix is our Events Manager. Please contact her with event ideas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.