Error: Disconnected by server - Took too long to log in.

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by panac7, May 5, 2011.

1. panac7

panac7 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    I've been trying to log into the server the past two weeks almost every day and I get hit with this error every time (sometimes it will say End of stream as well). I've tried searching all over the internet for solutions. I tried deleting my .minecraft folder completely. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing java several times. So on and so forth. It's not just happening on this server either. It occurs on other servers as well.

I have been unsuccessful in my efforts to try and find a solution to this problem so I am coming here to ask for any help that some of you may be able to give me. Maybe some of you know something I don't or have had a similar problem in the past.

I'd really like to get back onto the server because I enjoy hanging out in EcoCity. Plus I really wanna start building my house >.<

2. MsMoofin

MsMoofin (Don't) Paddle (the) Cow
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +829
    Re: Error: Disconnected by server - Took too long to log in

This happens to me when my internet goes slow or is constantly disconnecting itself. I dunno if that could be your problem or not. :/ Possibly a firewall issue, I dunno.

3. panac7

panac7 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Re: Error: Disconnected by server - Took too long to log in

I haven't checked any firewall issues but I'm almost positive that isn't the problem. I haven't reset my router, do you think that might be the issue? If so I'll have to try that once I get home from work.