Email COMPLAINT

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by YellowAce13, Aug 25, 2014.

1. YellowAce13

YellowAce13 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    I have waited paitiently and even went to options and turned off everything that has to do with emails. I am still getting emails they are flooding my inbox and it really is pissing me off sorry for language but it is too much. Please if you can help turn them off for me please. I looked for anything to do with email and they are all uncheckd and pressed saved changes. Now I have to complain so please stop sending me emails PLEASE.

2. Monkeyz505

Monkeyz505 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +512
    If you look at the top of the page, right above the horizontal line, says "Watch Thread".
    If you click this, you have 2 options, receive alerts, and alerts + emails. Check the one without emails.

There is the same thing at the top of each thread section, and you can unfollow that section.

Also, when you make a thread, uncheck the box that says "receive email notifications"

This should help.

3. WeirdBuilder

WeirdBuilder Former StrangeAdmin
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,055
    Moved: Help & Support

4. WeirdBuilder

WeirdBuilder Former StrangeAdmin
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,055
    To add on to this, you can try hovering over your name in the top-right corner, click on 'Contact Details', and uncheck all options that apply to e-mails. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me in-game, or send me a forum conversation on the forums.