EcoCityCraft v wolfspy7

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by UnitedStates2, Apr 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    Introduction
    1. On or about March 28th, 2019, the mining world ("mining") was reset.
    2. On or about April 5th, 2019, spawner crate keys were introduced. These keys allowed players to open crates and get one of many mob spawners that could be placed in mining.
    3. At or around April 5-6th, 2019, wolfspy7 ("wolf") came into possession of a magma spawner ("spawner").
    4. On or about April 6th, 2019 (henceforth "the same day"), wolf placed the spawner in mining.
    5. On or about the same day, wolf sold access to the spawner/its location to kingjames236 ("kingjames").
    6. On or about the same day, kingjames allowed KC_Huntsman ("KC") to access to the spawner.
    7. On or about the same day, wolf got news that kingjames gave KC access to the spawner without his consent and he took multiple steps to harass KC and kingjames as "retaliation". As follows:
      • Verbal harassment in local chat.
      • Attempted killing in a non-PvP zone.
      • Abuse of the investigator ("vanish") feature.

Outline of the case
    1. After getting wind of the news outlined in points 1-6 in the Introduction above, wolf teleported to the location of the spawner, proceeding to verbally harass both users in local chat for around 5-10 minutes.
    2. Afterwards, wolf teleports away from the location, leaving kingjames alone at the spawner.
    3. Around 5-10 minutes later, wolf teleports to the location again, whilst in vanish. Wolf then proceeds to sneak up to the spawner, destroy the blocks blocking mobs from harming the user of the spawner (In this case, kingjames) nearly killing kingjames in the process.

Charges

Harassment (Section 2, Clause 1 - Network Rules):
    "Trolling is not allowed on the server, especially any trolling that is directed towards another user. This includes, but is not limited to:
    • Flame baiting
    • Harassment (See Section 2 Clause 2.)
    • Cyber-bullying
    • Attempts to start any form of chaos and discord within the server."

Trolling (Section 2, Clause 2 - Network Rules):
    • "Harassment constitutes as any form of action (chat or game play wise) that makes another player feel threatened or otherwise ruins their game play.
      • Griefing in the wild does not constitute harassment. Harassment in the wild is strictly chat/command based.
    • This includes, but is not limited to; blackmail, bullying or any other form of harassment that occurs through our chat system.
    • Attempting to kill other players in any non-PvP zone also constitutes as harassment, and succeeding in killing other players in non-PvP areas is a very severe offence that will result in a ban.
    • Harassment is absolutely inexcusable on EcoCityCraft. If you are engaging in this behavior expect to be removed from the server with little to no warning.
    • Disrespecting staff falls under this rule."

Server Exploits (Section 5, Clause 1.1 - Network Rules):
    • "Any user caught exploiting any feature or a part of the server will be severely punished.
    • As well, hacking into the server through any sort of illegal method will have your information forwarded to your local Police Department after your ISP (Internet Service Provider) is contacted."

Mining World Rules (Section 6, Clause 1 - Main Server Rules):
    • "Using any means (including water and fire/lava) to grief any protected area in the mining world (which can include protected warps and the main Mining World spawn) is not allowed.
    • Rising rules apply to all areas of the mining world, including trolling rules.
      • As the mining world is not PvP enabled, this includes rules about attempts to kill players in this world, no matter what the reason.
    • Please keep in mind that the mining world does not allow LWC locks, and therefore anything you leave in chests in that world is free for all."
    Investigator (Section 7, Clause 7 - Main Server Rules):
    • "The staff/admins will never act upon any user's investigation. This is for your own personal needs as town owners; etc.
    • Submitting any of your own investigative information into any complaint/grief report will cause it to immediately be locked/ignored.
    • Any user caught trolling in any way using the investigator feature will have it removed from them immediately and may face a serious ban from the server. Staff can see vanished users and will act upon any trolling."

Prosecution team:
    @UnitedStates2 - Lead Prosecutor
    @314 - Associate Prosecutor
    @Zedoker - Associate Prosecutor
    @Drewbo_ - Secretary

Prosecution's witnesses:
    @a_man21
    @KC_Huntsman
    @kingjames236
    @rh2wilson

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    #1 UnitedStates2, Apr 8, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2019
  2. xboyfernz

xboyfernz Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $1
    Ratings:
    +1,263
    Introduction

Overview of UnitedStates2

People of ECC,

UnitedStates2 has been on staff for a while now and I’m sure throughout his time on the staff team he has received many staff complaints as the way he conducts himself is not appropriate for a staff member.

The prosecution (UnitedStates2) has been a part of a racist discord server. Along with many other staff members who bully and discriminate against members on ECC, but I digress.

UnitedStates2 doesn’t follow the guidelines and makes up his own punishments and rules for people. This user has a history, like many others on the staff team of trolling and harassment and yet he is given staff to aid his horrible behaviour. https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/ban-appeal-unitedstates2.134080/ "I'm actually quite upset that I've got my 4th ban already." So even if my client has done bad in the past I think we all have a past clearly.

An occasion he didn't follow the guidelines
    https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/ban-appeal-flameboy_fernz.182741/
    https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/ban-appeal-flameboy_fernz.182492/
    Here is a time where UnitedStates2 thought he could write his own rules and tell me that my alt couldn't get unbanned

Explanation of the false allegations made against my client

My client had no intention to kill Kingjames236 or anyone present at the crime scene. All that my client did do was grief a spawner by taking away some water which is allowed in the mining world. If some water did happen to go around Kingjames236 that has nothing to do with my client and clearly that water wasn’t lethal as KingJames236 was left unharmed. KingJames236 didn’t even feel like he was getting killed as he didn’t file a complaint nor did he say in chat that he was getting killed all he did say was my client was trolling him because he was taking the water off his spawner and blocked off some of the mobs. How is possible that my client can be accused of attempted murder when the said “victim” didn’t suffer from fall damage or suffocation. My client didn’t even place any water near KingJames236.

Unitedstates2 blew this out of proportion and gave my client a very harsh punishment when it wasn’t necessary and he does this a lot to other people as well. KingJames236 was left unharmed and unmaimed before this incident however, my client was killed and did die somehow whilst at this spawner and I’m sure there are logs to prove it. @a_man21

My client and I feel that Unitedstates2 holds a grudge against my client and many staff members hold the same views towards him as well this enables them to ban my client and other people like him without reason as no one will question it.

Regarding the verbal harassment towards Kingjames236 I'd like the evidence of these crimes screenshots of all the allegations towards my client to have no evidence to back it up.

As for the allegations concerning the abuse of vanish this is completely untrue as my client didn't break any rules using vanish so he didn't abuse it at all.

Conclusion

Unitedstates2 and the whole server have made caused drama over nothing as my client did NOTHING wrong and is being used as a scapegoat it's mining and messing up the spawner is well within his right to do so. I suggest some rule changes should be made if you don't agree with the way that KingJames was treated. " Wolf then proceeds to sneak up to the spawner, destroy the blocks blocking mobs from harming the user of the spawner" My client did not do this he simply blocked off the water so that the mobs couldn't be pushed into the shaft. He did not try to kill Kingjames236 and that is clearly shown as he didn't even die.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,065
    Thank you to both sides for providing their case outline. The trial will commence as planned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.