ECC Bets

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GoProDojo, Mar 6, 2021.

1. GoProDojo

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +271
    Giving ecd prize to whoever guesses correctly what Andrew’s “future plans” he keeps talking about. If your guess is correct I’ll give you a prize when it comes out.
    NOTICE: I ENCOURAGE PERHAPS MAYBE STAFF TO GUESS OR MORE SPECIFICALLY SERVER ADMINS TO GUESS ESPECIALLY IF U ARE IN NEED OF ECD

*this is not a plan to get server admins to tell me what the next update is*

• Like Like x 1
    • Thonk Thonk x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  2. OConner1279

OConner1279 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +624
    Gotta admit, paying server admins with ECD for breaking their NDA's is a galactic brain move

3. GoProDojo

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +271
    Nah they are guessing what’s being added not telling us

4. 0TheRedHerring0

0TheRedHerring0 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

EcoDollars:
    $175,286
    Ratings:
    +360
    Andrew has said it will be something similar to seasons for the main economy: https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/all-main-servers-suggestion-eco-seasons-competitive.205369/. There was another suggestion around the high ecd->usd rate for features and access for new players, and andrew said future plans will make that problem irrelevant. Finally he has not seemed to care about rampant inflation which was previously always a top concern. So I suspect the new plans will fix the current inflation problem to a degree. The other clue I remember is andrew once posted we should try to save up a lot of ECD going into 2021/the big future plans.