Dreieck Banking [Guaranteed 120% Return]

Discussion in 'Classifieds & Ads' started by Jyclose, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Jyclose

Jyclose Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +48
    D R E I E C K · B A N K

L I V E · W I T H O U T · L I M I T S

WELCOME TO THE NEW WAY OF INVESTING,
    The luxury financial institution, reimagined. Dreieck Banking
    combines your funds with our unprecedented financial innovation.
    We employ our diverse portfolio of cross-industry synergies to
    build solutions for everyday problems on the server.

From guaranteed ROI, to competitive interest rates on loans, we
    are expanding our reach of aid to both the seasoned, and the new
    players on the server.

DREIECK IS MORE THAN BANK,
    Two years ago, one man had a goal as old as human ambition itself.
    The ability to see a better future. Dreieck Bank was formed around
    that goal and nothing else.

Dreieck Bank is about you. We've centered our entire mission around
    getting you to higher places you've never been before. Forward progress,
    the kind that leaps and bounds, requires flexibility, focus, and risk.
    You've put your faith in our vision of the future, and before you know it,
    we'll be there.

ACCOUNT PLANS

Sumbit a certain amount of ECD to be held in an account for you. This helps make bond/investment/payment transactions much more convenient and faster. Your money can be withdrawn at any time.

With no fees, nor overdraft fees, the chequing account allows you to make large transactions with a book and quill signed under your name. Write a cheque with the correct format, or deposit a cheque at Dreieck Main Office to have funds directly transferred between accounts.

INVESTMENT PLANS
    • Purchase of 1-5 dividend-paying bonds
    Estimated Cost: $3 750 - $18 750

• $50 000 investment
    • up to 120% returns
    • 3-10 dividend-paying bonds
    Estimated Cost: $61 250 - $87 500

• $100 000 investment
    • up to 130% returns
    • 10-30 dividend-paying bonds
    Estimated Cost: $137 500 - $212 500

LOAN PLANS
    • $15 000 Loan
    • Pay 1% interest
    • 2 months

• $85 000 Loan
    • Pay 0.7% interest
    • 2 months

• $180 000 Loan
    • Pay 0.4% interest
    • 3 months

• $500 000+ Loan
    • Pay 0.2% interest
    • 4 months

ABOUT THE FOUNDER

He used to joke that having dreams was like fighting gravity,
    but he never lost faith that his dreams could take off, and now,
    Dreieck is more than just a dream.

We think of gravity as an unstoppable force, but really, it's the
    curvature of the fabric of our universe. It's our environment, our
    natural guard rails. JyClose rode along its skews and contours,
    and we haven't slowed down since, never losing faith that his
    dream could take off. And now, Dreieck is more than a Bank, it's
    a community.

APPLICATIONS

Copy and paste the application into a reply below, then erase the italic sample answers and enter in your own answers.

IGN: @Jyclose
    Transaction: Deposit.
    Amount Requested: $100,000

Dreieck regrets the temporary closure of Chequing Account applications. We are undergoing unscheduled revision to improve several features and structural systems to maximize the benefit of our customers.

Number of Bonds: 5 (1-5)
    Current Bond Price: $3750 (check the bottom of this post for actual rates)
    Amount of ECD Due: $18,750 (5 bonds x $3750)

I have sufficient funds in my balance: Yes. (You need $50,000)
    Number of Bonds: 1 (0-10)
    Amount of ECD Due: $53,750 (5 bonds x $3750 + $50,000 investment)
    Referral: @PixelGuy75
    I understand that to be eligible for full benefits of the guaranteed 10k I must refer 1 to 2 other players: Yes, I understand.

Dreieck regrets the temporary closure of the Gold Package applications. We are undergoing unscheduled revision to improve several features and structural systems to maximize the benefit of our customers.

Dreieck regrets the temporary closure of Loan applications. We are undergoing unscheduled revision to improve several features and structural systems to maximize the benefit of our customers.

Dreieck regrets the temporary closure of Loan applications. We are undergoing unscheduled revision to improve several features and structural systems to maximize the benefit of our customers.[

Dreieck regrets the temporary closure of Loan applications. We are undergoing unscheduled revision to improve several features and structural systems to maximize the benefit of our customers.[

Number of Bonds: 5
    Amount of ECD Due: $18,750 (5 bonds x $3750)

Bond Drawer: @Jyclose (Person selling the bond)
    Bond Payee: @xboyfernz (Person receiving the bond)
    Number of Bonds: 5

Drawer:
    Payee:
    Amount in Letters:
    Amount in Numbers:
    The Date:

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
    IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE PURCHASING DREIECK PACKAGES AND/OR PRODUCTS (THE “SERVICE”), AS THEY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS IN RESPECT TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE.
    1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS: Upon submitting an application below this post, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions as laid out in this document.
    2. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Upon use of The Service, you agree that;
    (a) Dreieck shall not have a liability to you by reason of any delay or failure to perform if the delay or failure to perform is occasioned by circumstance beyond our control, which shall refer to any act of God, fire, casualty, unanticipated work stoppage, power outage, satellite failure, strike, lockout, labor dispute, civil disturbance, riot, war, national emergency, Moderation/Administrative action, or other circumstance beyond our reasonable control.
    3. RULES OF CONDUCT:
    (a) Upon purchasing a package you agree and understand that Dreieck shall not be liable to you any form of currency or rewards until you are eligible. Eligibility for investment rewards is granted after two players have purchased the same package from your referral. Unless otherwise deemed appropriate by Dreieck.
    (b) You agree that you will pay the appropriate amounts due to Dreieck on your appointed payment days. And that you will not attempt to avoid payments on these dates.
    (c) Any ideas pitched to Dreieck employees automatically become the property of Dreieck, in perpetuity. Also, any mention of financial crime, breach of contract, or breach of these Terms and Conditions of The Service, admitted to a Dreieck employee must be brought to the attention of Dreieck and if falling within the Rules of Server, may have to be reported to Moderation/Administrative authorities.
    4. INVESTIGATIONS/VIOLATIONS: If Drieck believes, in its sole discretion, that a violation of these Terms has occurred, it may take any and all corrective action it deems appropriate without notice, including contacting Moderation/Administration. All financial crimes taking place within the Dreieck financial system will first be investigated Dreieck; Dreieck has successfully avoided providing personal data in response to a legal process involving outside entities for its entire history of existence. However, Dreieck reserves the right to disclose personal information requested by a Moderator/Administrator, and shall have no liability to you for such disclosure.
    6. PRIVACY: You are guaranteed absolute privacy while using The Service as outlined in this document, and all customer purchases connected with the use of The Service remain strictly private and confidential.
    7. MISCELLANEOUS: These Terms cannot be changed or terminated orally. Any failure of Dreieck to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Dreieck may assign its rights and obligations under these Terms, in whole or in part, to any party at any time without any notice. Dreieck reserves the right to deny access to all or part of the Service to you or any person in its sole discretion without notice or liability of any kind.

DISCLAIMERS
    Dreieck regrets the temporary closure of Gold Package, Loan, and Chequing Account services. We are undergoing unscheduled revision to improve several features and structural systems to maximize the benefit of our customers.

Application Processing can take up to 11 business days.

BOND COST AND INFORMATION
    Date Effective: 06.07.2021

Dreieck Bonds are up 0% since last night.

Dividend-Paying Bonds Price: $4 854.50

(this is what Dreieck is selling bonds at)

Prime Bond Selling is $3 700

(this is what we recommend you sell your current bonds at)

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • List
    #1 Jyclose, Sep 27, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2021
  2. _Royal_Vulpes_

_Royal_Vulpes_ The Fox Emperor
    ECC Benefactor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +394
    I will have to say this is very optimistic and it will be interesting how "standard" interests on loans, interest gains from Bonds, overall fairness, equal treatment, and assurance that what is being said can be trusted. I will say the "Checking" account would be an interesting service as well but I could foresee potential issues. I can only wish you the best of luck.

~Royal_Vulpes
    AAUB Co-Founder

3. 1AndOnlyPika

1AndOnlyPika ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +30
    If I do an investment, how long to get 130%

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Jyclose

Jyclose Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +48
    It all depends, typically if you refer others the pooled investment will speed up the process substantially. Could be as short as a week, or even up to several months.

You should also note that the 130% ROI package is not currently being offered. If you have any further inquiries I can answer them here or in a PM.

5. Jyclose

Jyclose Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +48
    Thank you, I should say many aspects and features have taken inspiration from AAUB. As for the chequing account, you say you can see potential problems? If you would like to have a chat with me in a PM and discuss any solutions or ideas that would mean a lot.
    I look forward to potentially working with you in the future.

6. _Royal_Vulpes_

_Royal_Vulpes_ The Fox Emperor
    ECC Benefactor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +394
    Very well, When I have time, we can talk about this and perhaps merge rather than work as competitors.

7. Jyclose

Jyclose Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +48
    I like the sounds of this.

8. O__O__O__O

O__O__O__O Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +82
    Are you still selling bonds?