Donations Are Welcome! In Ecodollars!

Discussion in 'Historically Archived Towns/Nations & Evictions.' started by scottmichaelj, Jun 24, 2012.

1. scottmichaelj

scottmichaelj Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +32
    Hello ECC,

I am now a mayor and looking forward for people to start coming to my town. For my town though I chose a rather mountain filled area. It would take too long to clear an area. Also, my town is a great deal away from any other town and not close to a wild gate portal. Please below use this format to be reconised for your donation of ecodollars!! Also when you donate to my town you will get some features! If you become a resident in out town you will be treated to: 14 day warning of eviction, (normally 7!), spleef entries free of charge (will be normally $500) and last but not least will be eligible for discounts on plots and renting of our farms!

Use this format!

IGN:

Amount Donated:

What donated for: (Portal, Town Buildings or Other:Specify)

Additional Info:

Evidence If you want to post it that you donated! (Not needed but I would like it) I can easily check this anyway)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Every 1-3 days I will update a thread of donations, and in my portal application you will be recognized (Or in spawn if donated for the town in general) Happy donating! Thanks in advanced!

2. scottmichaelj

scottmichaelj Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +32
  3. scottmichaelj

scottmichaelj Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +32