Donation Contract

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by Drachster, Aug 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drachster

Drachster Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    Users Involved in this Contract:
    @Drachster @AynuhL

General Purpose of Contract:
    $12.75 donation deal of water placement

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I, @Drachster , will give @AynuhL 75K as funds for the water donation feature that he will buy to my name (@Drachster )

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @AynuhL will buy me the donatio feature "water" which costs 15$ (12.75$ no because of the sale), under my name (@Drachster )

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes.

#1 Drachster, Aug 28, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2014
  2. 7amoodw

7amoodw Electrical and Electronics Engineer
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +5,209
    Hello @Drachster , please fix the "@" symbols used to tag other users using the "edit" button on your previous post.

3. Drachster

Drachster Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    should be working now

4. AynuhL

AynuhL Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    IGN:

@AynuhL

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract: I, @AynuhL, will purchase the water placement feature for @Drachster at the price of $12.75 (current sale price) in exchange he will pay me 75,000 ECD.

Yes I agree.

5. 7amoodw

7amoodw Electrical and Electronics Engineer
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +5,209
    Remember to take screenshots of everything using the F2 button. (Double tap for timestamps)

Contact approved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.