Died when logging back in - suffocation(?) - Lost owned items.

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by xGoldenSunflower, Mar 13, 2020.

1. xGoldenSunflower

Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +8
    Minecraft Username: xGoldenSunflower

Brief Description: I logged off while in blazwura97's physical vault (/warp free - exact coords: -2142 44 -330). I logged back on after about 10 hours and when I logged on I was dying (I assume suffocating). I tried to do /home hb (a home set in my own town) but nothing happened and I wasn't teleported away/to my home.

blazwura97 checked her vault when she came online and there was my XP on the floor but not my stuff.

ID's of my stuff lost: K5SA7E0C - Shovel K6C9QMUQ - Pick K6Q97O0P - Elytra

Just to add - my ping is normally around 110ms, although I didn't check at the time of death.

Instructions: Logged off around (within 1 or 2 blocks) of -2142 44 - 330 [

b]How many times did you recreate this?:[/b] Once

Result: Suffocated/died.

Expected Result: To come back online where I logged off - not dying/suffocating.

Evidence: N/A

2. EtherealSquid

EtherealSquid Former ServerAdmin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,155
    It seems that blazwura97 placed a pillar of blocks on the block you logged out at, and when you logged back in you suffocated instead of getting pushed away because all the nearby blocks were occupied as well. I see you dying of suffocation just a few seconds after you log in and blaz had placed the blocks about an hour before.

Since this was purely accidental, I've returned your items - you'll find them in a chest labelled for you at /warp itemreclaim.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List