Daily Rewards, Daily Tasks, Lucky Draws

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by 1aughter, Apr 23, 2017.

?

Should there be Tasks and Awards?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. 1aughter

1aughter Oɾαɳɠҽ GαɱҽAԃɱιɳ
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,763
    Everyday a player logs in, they can get a reward. On the 7th day (one week), the player can get a better reward(s).

However, the reward can only be received if you have 30mins+ of active gameplay a day.

Rewards can include Nstars, cash, lotto tickets, ores, chorus fruit, exp.

The one week reward (7th day) will be the same rewards, but x2 or x3 the amount.

Daily Tasks:

Everyday you login, you will have a set of tasks to complete. After completing these, you will receive a reward (lucky draw). Tasks can include, winning lottery, winning SG, earn X amount of money, etc.

Lucky Draws:

This can also be a daily thing or given after accomplishing tasks. Lucky draws 100% depend on your luck. Nothing about better ranks etc. However, lucky draws should not include any things that takes things away from a player. It should be giving the player something.
    Things from the lucky draw can include nstars, exp, cash, lotto tickets, ores, chorus fruit, and kits (SG kits, and Main server kits like Fly, Water, Nickname, CompleteControl, Elemental Awareness, etc.). HOWEVER, these kits can only be used for a short limit of time (not permanent).

Pros: Makes some things easier for some people. Especially lower ranks.

Nice way to keep people on as there are tasks players have to accomplish to receive their rewards.

Cons: n/a

Hope some of these things can be included to ECC. :)

2. zevzero

zevzero Member
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,847
    Great idea. Having something to do each day for a reward would give new players a reason to keep coming back. Maybe even something as simple as having a crate to open each day at spawn after completing a task. The only problem I see with this is people abusing the rewards with alts, so the reward shouldn't be something huge.

3. GameDevJeremy

GameDevJeremy Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +109
    Yeah I stated pretty much the same exact idea on Andrews Q/A thread, I'm for this idea so new players can thrive, rather than struggle.

4. THCOOL

THCOOL SolarNation Founder and Ex-smod
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +781
    +1 provides incentive for players to get on everyday and actually play for a bit. This also gives something for players who are already on everyday something to do

5. strongpelt

strongpelt ~*Alaskan Sponsor*~
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,065
    +1, as long as im not spammed with a reminder to do my tasks like im spammed with the vote reminder.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  6. 1aughter

1aughter Oɾαɳɠҽ GαɱҽAԃɱιɳ
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,763
    Any more comments on this?

7. stoler202

stoler202 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +471
    I'm having mixed feeling about this. On one hand, it is a great incentive for players to come back, on the other hand, you suggest paying more money because someone earned money. I'll be honest, with our current economy, there is basically no need for extra rewards, seeing as players nowadays simply fly through ranks. Money has become very easy to get with just some effort now.
    [​IMG]
    Now, I'm not completely against giving some kind of rewards, but I think it will need moderation, and perhaps not be instant gratification. I like the raffle idea, personally. They require you to not just log in and get something, but rather make playing the next days worth it, making you wait for the raffle to draw. Players will know that the more they login, the higher their chance of getting something later. This will prevent instant boredom from getting something this easily (why I oppose better tools in /kit starter, for example) and will let people get a in more used to the server and its community while they await the raffle to draw.
    Now, onto the technical part. You suggest adding tasks, which I assume would require a custom plugin. I may not be the whom or computer knowledge in my brain, but I know that JamieSinn is currently too preoccupied with other server features, and I doubt he has time for this addition. Not right not, anyway.
    Good luck with your suggestion.