cooperisaking123 paying for a trident

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by iZweet, Oct 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iZweet

iZweet Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +39
    IGN:

@ZweetYT

Users Involved in this Contract:

@cooperisaking123

General Purpose of Contract:

The sale of @ZweetYT's impaling 3 riptide 3 loyalty 3 trident to @cooperisaking123
    • I will transfer ownership of the tool #tK150HGNV to @cooperisaking123 immediately after getting the payment
    The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

• @cooperisaking will transfer $7000 to @ZweetYT within 24 hours of approval of this contract
    I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:

I agree.

2. welikeike22

welikeike22 Dean Martin
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +987
    @ZweetYT

Cooper informed me that he is "leaving the server because of this contract," so I will be locking this thread.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
    #2 welikeike22, Oct 2, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.