[Contract]

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by Bighappy227, Jun 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bighappy227

Bighappy227 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    IGN:
    drethos

Users Involved in this Contract:
    Bighappy227

General Purpose of Contract:
    That Bighappy227 will loan Drethos the sum of 40k. Drethos will re-pay Bighappy227 60k within two days. If Drethos is not able to to repay the 60k within two days, then every day he doesn't pay, an extra 10% is added to the amount that he owes Bighappy227, with a maximum of two days extra.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I, Bighappy227, agree to lend Drethos 40k, and not to make a complaint against mrpyr0 until the four days are up.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    Drethos will be agreeing to re-pay Bighappy227 the correct amount that he owes (60k within 2 weeks, 66k within 3 days and 72k within 4 days), and to accept the punishment of not completing a loan if he is not able to re-pay Bighappy227 the correct amount.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    I agree to such terms.

Screenshots of the agreement:

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b520/Bighappy227/2013-06-10_185531_zpsd58697d0.png

2. clou44

clou44 Professional Forum Stalker
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,171
  3. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
    Hello,

It has been 4 days since this contract was written and it is still not signed. Please speak with drethos and make sure you two are on the same page and ready to sign the contract assuming you wish to continue with it. In the event you both wish to still have the contract please file a new one.

Revanrose6

Contract Locked - Not Signed in a Timely Fashion

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.