[Contract]

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by MattBrpQc, Jun 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MattBrpQc

MattBrpQc EcoMaster
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +327
    IGN:MattBrpQc

Users Involved in this Contract:
    Da_Tirtow

General Purpose of Contract:
    Loan of $90,000 ecodollars to Da_Tirtow

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I agree to loan Da_Tirtow $90,000 EcoDollars for a period of 2 weeks, with the expectation of receiving $100,000 EcoDollars at the end of the two weeks. I agree not to in any way prevent Da_Tirtow from returning the money to me, especially for the purpose of imposing the late fees as outlined below.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    Da_Tirtow will pay back MattBrpQc a total sum of $100,000 ecodollars in 2 weeks time, starting the minute this contract is approved. If the total sum of $100,ooo ecodollars is not paid in full in 2 weeks time, every day for 1 week I will add on a late fee of $1,ooo ecodollars per day for a week, after this, I will put in a complaint for breach of contract.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes, I do

2. Da_Tirtow

Da_Tirtow Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +112
    IGN:
    Da_Tirtow

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes

3. HCPillarofFire

HCPillarofFire Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +469
    Contract Approved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.