Contract

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by Revanrose6, Jun 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Revanrose6

Revanrose6 Sith Lord
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,306
    IGN: Revanrose6

Users Involved in this Contract: Swiggle

General Purpose of Contract: To sell the Town of SandFordNorth

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:

I will hand over the full ownership and sole ownership of SandFordNorth

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    To give me 65k in return for the town of SandFordNorth

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.: yes

2. Swiggle

Swiggle Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +22
    IGN:Swiggle
    I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes I agree

3. a18greek18

a18greek18 Former EcoLeader
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $52,000
    Ratings:
    +1,404
    Contract Approved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.