[Contract]

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by sick24, Apr 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sick24

sick24 Tycoon by day, best doctor by night
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +550
    IGN:
    sick24

Users Involved in this Contract:
    MRGUACAMOLE

General Purpose of Contract:
    To ensure proper and formal buy-out of Melon-sword ownership

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    Pay him 150 netherstars and 30k EcoDollars by Friday April 19th, 2013 at 8:00pm CDT.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    To never re-claim ownership of the sword. To mutually agree to have jakeyray18 return the Melon-sword to my ownership.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes

#1 sick24, Apr 15, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2013
  2. Pab_Jr

Pab_Jr Former Staff Member
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,151
    Locked and denied, if you still want this transfer to happen feel free to make a new contract.

Denied due to lack of both party's accepting. (only one accepted)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.