[Contract]

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by StopSign08, Apr 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StopSign08

StopSign08 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    IGN:
    StopSign08

Users Involved in this Contract:
    ahreckshun

General Purpose of Contract:
    ECO Dollars for Donation Features

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I will provide $160 to ahreckshun's paypal via a moneypak card.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    ahreckshun will pay an initial payment of 200k as soon as he receives the donation payment. (via a moneypak card). After that he will be making daily payments. The 1st daily payment will be 50k and his second daily payment will be 50k. After that each daily payment will be equal to 25k. Daily payments will continue until he reaches a grand total of 750,000. (This amount includes the initial payment of 200k and the two 50k payments.) After every week of daily payments there should be 175,000. If this total is not met every week there will be an addition fee of 5,000. So if he misses one day he must pay 5000 addition if it is not paid by the end of the week. (this goes for every missed day that is not paid by the end of the week). All payments will go to me (StopSign08). He will also pay for me to receive both ExtCreations and ExtCreations Plus

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes

2. ahreckshun

ahreckshun Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +10
  3. StopSign08

StopSign08 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    IGN:
    StopSign08

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes

4. ahreckshun

ahreckshun Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +10
    IGN:
    ahreckshun

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes

#4 ahreckshun, Apr 13, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2013
  5. rosypolly

rosypolly Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +201
    Denied

This is a not allowed as real life money transfers are not allowed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.