[Contract]

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by Bmanvman, Jun 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bmanvman

Bmanvman Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +848
    IGN:
    Bmanvman

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @Budkiss

General Purpose of Contract:
    To ensure the payment of 50k if project is complete within one week or 65k if the project is done within 48 hours to @Bmanvman from @Budkiss for finishing a level of his farm.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    @Bmanvman will finish the first level of @Budkiss melon farm.
    I @Bmanvman will place cobblestone, torches, till the dirt, and place seeds for @Budkiss within the 1 week of contract approval time frame.
    If I @Bmanvman do not finish it within the 1 week contract approval time frame I will pay all money back that @Budkiss has paid me.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @Budkiss will pay @Bmanvman 25k of the 50k up front so he can purchase all supplies needed for the project.
    If @Bmanvman completes the project within 48 hours from the contracts approval @Budkiss will pay him 65k instead of 50k.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes

#1 Bmanvman, Jun 28, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
  2. Budkiss

Budkiss Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +35
    IGN:
    @Budkiss

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    yes.

#2 Budkiss, Jun 28, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
  3. Budkiss

Budkiss Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +35
    IGN:
    @Budkiss

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    yes. This is after edited post

4. AJCL

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +84
    Contract Approved.

Make sure to take screenshots of the deal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.