[Contract]

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by Time_Traveler99, Mar 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Time_Traveler99

Time_Traveler99 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +103
    IGN:
    Thomasku11

Users Involved in this Contract:
    Thomasku11, AdmiralD (@AdmiralD )

General Purpose of Contract:
    Transferring ownership of The_hamptons town

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    • I will transfer full ownership to AdmiralD within 12 hours of this contract being approved
    • I will add him as the owner of the region within 12 hours of this contract's approval
    • Thomasku11 will permanently lose both owner and member status of the town immediately after adding me as new owner
    • this contract can be used as proof for an official town transfer application or town claim application, which may be filed by AdmiralD at a later time.
      • Thomasku11 will permanently lose both owner and member status of the town immediately after adding me as new owner

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    AdmiralD will send thomasku11 60,000 ECD after I add AdmiralD as the owner of the town.
    AdmiralD will send thomasku11 60,000 ECD, within 6 hours of adding AdmiralD as an owner of 'The_hamptons'

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes

#1 Time_Traveler99, Mar 11, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
  2. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,290
    IGN:
    @AdmiralD

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes

3. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo

Ratings:
    +4,290
  4. GeorgiaMC

GeorgiaMC Former Server Admin
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,975
    Okay, so before this contract can be approved, there are a few changes that need to be made.

You need to add timeframes for when Admiral will be added to the town after the contract's approval, and for when the 60,000 will be transferred (e.g. within 24 hours of this contracts approval)

Also, is this contract supposed to be for an official town transfer? If so, you need to state somewhere that this contract is valid for a town transfer (e.g. thomasku11 agrees that this contract will allow AdmiralD to file a town transfer and become the official owner of <town>).

Once these changes are made, @AdmiralD, could you please re-agree.

5. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo

Ratings:
    +4,290
    @thomasku11 - here is an example that was approved recently. You could just change the names and the concept of you selling and me buying around.
    • Within 12 hours of this contracts approval, I will pay ThingExplainer 90,000.
    • Within 12 hours of receiving this payment, ThingExplainer will add me as owner of flametopia, and remove himself.
    • ThingExplainer will permanently lose both owner and member status of the town immediately after adding me as new owner.
    • This contract can be used as proof for an official town transfer application or town claim application, which may be filed by GeorgiaMC at a later time.
    The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

• ThingExplainer will give full ownership of the town 'flametopia' to GeorgiaMC, within 12 hours of receiving the 90,000 payment

#5 AdmiralD, Mar 13, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
  6. Time_Traveler99

Time_Traveler99 Builder

Ratings:
    +103
  7. GeorgiaMC

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,975
    Ok so now you just need to add a time frame for the payment now (e.g. AdmiralD will send thomasku11 60,000 ECD, within 6 hours of adding AdmiralD as an owner of 'The_hamptons')

Also for this clause:
    Change the 'me' to AdmiralD

And finally, for this:
    Just put 'within 12 hours of this contracts approval' onto the end.

8. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo

Ratings:
    +4,290
    IGN:
    @AdmiralD

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes

9. Time_Traveler99

Time_Traveler99 Builder

Ratings:
    +103
  10. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo

Ratings:
    +4,290
    IGN:
    @AdmiralD

Yes

11. GeorgiaMC

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,975
    This still needs to be changed:
    Change the 'me' to AdmiralD

12. GeorgiaMC

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,975
    I will be denying this contract due to no progress being made in a while, feel free to create a new one if it's still necessary.

Locked - Contract Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.