[Contract]

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by SirSpuzzy, Feb 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SirSpuzzy

SirSpuzzy Wandering Shulker Salesman
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +242
    [Contract] Town Claim Purchase

IGN:
    @SirSpuzzy

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @Gunnthorian

General Purpose of Contract:
    To facilitate the claim of "Egypt" through the use of @SirSpuzzy 's Tycoon Claim,
    I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule

3:

I, @Gunnthorian will provide @SirSpuzzy with town cords for town move

approval.

I, @Gunnthorian have provided compensation to @SirSpuzzy for these services. Payment of $250k for claim, and cost of applications, will be paid before completion of claim application.
    I, @Gunnthorian needs to forum pm @SirSpuzzy the completed town claim application for you to post.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

The following terms apply to @SirSpuzzy :

Tycoon Claim Application - "Town Claim #1" Egypt application will be filed 10/2/18

I, @SirSpuzzy agree that this contract shall be considered null and void with no further compensation due in the event that Egypt isnt able to be claimed.

thru the ECC Server Claim System, including the 3 day notification rule in effect but agrees to submit additional town claims until complete.

I, @SirSpuzzy agree I shall not place or remove any blocks or LWCS in Egypt

town-transfer for tycoons+ to be filed by @SirSpuzzy within 24 hours of the town being moved.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the

contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at

my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft

rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:

Yes

#1 SirSpuzzy, Feb 10, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
  2. Gunnthorian

Gunnthorian Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +31
  3. Gunnthorian

Gunnthorian Builder

Ratings:
    +31
    I accept to the new changes

4. GeorgiaMC

GeorgiaMC Former Server Admin
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,975
    From what I can see, there are quite a few things that need to be edited within this contract:

So the basic things that you would need to change are:
    • Adding time frames to all the payments (e.g. I will file a town claim application within 24 hours of this contracts approval; Within 24 hours of the town claim application going through @Gunnthorian will need to pay me 250k at a sign located at <co-ords>)
    • Tagging the usernames with an @ sign at least once within the contract.

Also, because the town has not been named yet here, you will need to create another contract for the town transfer application after this one has been approved and you have claimed the town. So you will need to remove the details about the town transfer.

In this clause, you will need to create a separate contract for the town move application once this contract has been approved and the town claim has gone through. As for the transfer application you need to specify the town name, therefore waiting until the town claim has gone through.

Also @Gunnthorian could you please re agree ones these changes have been made with the following format:

IGN:
    <@IGN>
    I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    <Agreement to the terms laid out in the contract post, yes or no.>

#4 GeorgiaMC, Feb 11, 2018
  5. Gunnthorian

Gunnthorian Builder

Ratings:
    +31
    IGN:
    @Gunnthorian
    I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes

also the $250k for @SirSpuzzy's claim and $150k for @SirSpuzzy to relocate the town while he still is the original owner were paid together, the $150k for town ownership transfer will be later

#5 Gunnthorian, Feb 11, 2018
  6. LaggyTryHard

LaggyTryHard ♛Exalted Builder♛
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +964
    You need to agree in the format that georgia said and u need to wait for the edits to be made into the contract.

7. Gunnthorian

Gunnthorian Builder

Ratings:
    +31
    I did a few seconds after you posted this

8. GeorgiaMC

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,975
    Okay, so now that you've added the name of the town, the transfer app is fine to be in this contract and that all looks okay to me as of right now however you need to add in the payment information here:
    You need to state how many hours after this contracts approval they will need to pay for the town claim.

You need to add a clause that states that @Gunnthorian needs to forum pm you the completed town claim application for you to post.

You then need to edit this clause:
    You need to be specific with time frames, not just saying asap. So once you've edited the payments clause you should specify that a town claim application will be filed within 24 hours of receiving the payment and receiving the forum pm with the completed town claim application.

???

This is an unnecessary clause.

Idk what this means, I'd remove it.

You need to add a clause that states if the town claim application is denied you will refund @Gunnthorian for their full amount, making sure you area adding a time frame that this will be done by.

You also need to add another clause that states you will add @Gunnthorian as an owner of the town, and remove yourself as owner, making sure you area adding a time frame that this will be done by.

Also, you should remove the clauses about the town move application, as once the town is transferred, @Gunnthorian can file a move application himself without the need for this contract. Therefore you need to remove this clause:
    As for this clause:
    You need to remove the part about the town move application as @Gunnthorian can file that himself after the town transfer and change that to 24 hours after the town claim application has gone through.

Once this has been done, @Gunnthorian please reply with the following format (And also don't edit your agreement after you've posted it, or you will need to re post it):

IGN:
    <@IGN>
    <Agreement to the terms laid out in the contract post, yes or no.>

#8 GeorgiaMC, Feb 11, 2018
  9. Gunnthorian

Gunnthorian Builder

Ratings:
    +31
    @GeorgiaMC

There are only a few things that need to happen and in this order.

1. Sir claims the town (already paid him)
    2. Sir moves the town (because I'm not tycoon and cannot move towns myself & already paid him)
    3. The town is transferred to me (I've refrained from sending any money for this because I can file it myself apparently)

We should have just done this without a contract the guy is sincere and I've already given him all the money so can we just take the contract for how it is and claim the towns?

EDIT: ill pay you each 40k (@GeorgiaMC & @SirSpuzzy ) if this gets done within 24 hours

#9 Gunnthorian, Feb 11, 2018
  10. SirSpuzzy

SirSpuzzy Wandering Shulker Salesman
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +242
    I have made almost all the changes that have been asked, so we might me fine?
    Its alot harder then i expected with only one screen

#10 SirSpuzzy, Feb 11, 2018
  11. GeorgiaMC

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,975
    For a town transfer application, you need a contract, therefore you at least needed to file one for that.
    As for the town move application, I didn't realise you have to be a tycoon for that, so that's my fault. Therefore @SirSpuzzy you need to re add in the general purpose of the contract about the town move application. As well as that, please add a few clauses that say:
    @Gunnthorian will pay the money for the move within 24 hours of contract's approval
    That @Gunnthorian will send the details/ co-ords for the town move application within 24 hours of the town claim going through.
    That you will file the town move application within 24 hours of receiving the details via forum pm.

And as for the previous changes that I mention, a few still need to be completed, which I will quote below. (I will add some extra changes in bold due to my misunderstanding about the town move app)

Also not sure what this means, I would remove this.

And finally, you need a time frame for when the town move application will be filed. e.g. 24 hours after the town claim application has gone through.

Also I'm not sure why the town claim application was filed or the money paid before this contract was complete, it just over complicates things. You still need to have the clauses about payments, however you two know between you that the money has already been paid.

#11 GeorgiaMC, Feb 11, 2018
  12. GeorgiaMC

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,975
    Seeing as no progress has been made on this in almost 2 days, I will be denying this contract. Feel free to make a new one if it is still needed, following the suggestions that I previously mentioned.

Locked - Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.