[Contract]

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by OniFox_, Apr 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OniFox_

OniFox_ Long live Valaria
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +572
    IGN @Assajj_Ventress
    Users Involved in this Contract:
    @blowtube123 @rivercobber @Assajj_Ventress

General Purpose of Contract:
    Sale and transfer of diamond_coast to @rivercobber

I (@Assajj_Ventress ) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to c2omplete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I @Assajj_Ventress for the price of 80,000$ from @rivercobber will give over my mayor title of diamond_coast

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

@rivercobber will pay me $80,000 for diamond_coast once this is done I shal give him my mayor rights and remove myself, once this is done @blowtube123 and @rivercobber will do a town transfer app for $250,000 wich will then make @rivercobber full owner

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:

yes

#1 OniFox_, Apr 3, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2015
  2. AdmiralD

AdmiralD IsleTradingCo
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,290
    AV, just a heads up - you may wish to look at the sample contract. I believe it will be impossible for this one to be approved as blowtube and river are not legally allowed to transfer together like it says.

3. Dewsy92

Dewsy92 Ex-Staff Team Troll
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,643
    AdmiralD is correct unfortunately. In order for @rivercobber to become Official Owner (Ie. to be able to apply for features etc) he will need to post a Town Transfer himself which will cost 250k. In order to do this, there needs to be an approved contract between @Assajj_Ventress and @rivercobber permitting a Town Transfer.

I am not 100% sure where @blowtube123 fits into this agreement however, so perhaps if someone could explain that I can try and explain the best way to achieve what the 3 of you guys want to do :)

4. rivercobber

rivercobber Tycoon
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +18
    @Nicit6 is this ehat you had in mind

IGN
    @Assajj_Ventress

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @blowtube123 @rivercobber @Assajj_Ventress

General Purpose of Contract:
    Sale and transfer of diamond_coast to @rivercobber

I (@Assajj_Ventress ) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:

I @Assajj_Ventress for the price of $80,000 from @rivercobber will give over my mayor title of diamond_coast

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

@Assajj_Ventress - Agrees to give legal ownership of diamond_coast as well as region ownership permissions to rivercobber after receiving the $80,000.

@rivercobber - Agrees to pay $80,000 to Assajj within 24hr amount of time of the contract being approved.

@blowtube123 - Agrees to allow @rivercobber to use and pay an official transfer or claim on diamond_coast, allowing rivercobber to become the new official owner at not extra cost of the town .

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    yes

#4 rivercobber, Apr 4, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2015
  5. rivercobber

rivercobber Tycoon

Ratings:
    +18
    ok one this is what I come up with and two there is a town diamond_coast and it has a 200200 farm on it I want to buy the farm but under the farm is a town that blowtube123 owns and one of the conditions of me buying the farm is I get the town as well as I do not want to be done over when blowtube123 wants me out on that's where the town transfer comes into it that's so that the story in a nut shell take a look and see what you think thanks

6. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058

@Assajj_Ventress @rivercobber

From what I understand, this contract is designed to transfer total ownership of diamond_coast to rivercobber. Assajj is the legal owner of the town, but he got it by Blowtube using a town claim, meaning Blowtube is the official owner of the town. This means this contract must be approved by both, assajj to transfer the ownership and blowtube to allow the transfer.

I would suggest terms among the following for all parties, write them into the format as you see fit. Obviously these might not be exactly what you want but I think they are:

@Assajj_Ventress - Agrees to give legal ownership of diamond_coast as well as region ownership permissions to rivercobber after receiving the $80,000.

@rivercobber - Agrees to pay $80,000 to Assajj within x amount of time of the contract being approved.

@blowtube123 - Agrees to allow rivercobber to use an official transfer or claim on diamond_coast, allowing rivercobber to become the new official owner.

7. rivercobber

rivercobber Tycoon

Ratings:
    +18
    Ok now that makes sense now just getting all the party's involved to sign its funny what you go thought to get this done the right way once the adjustments have been made can you look over it again for us please and thank you

8. OniFox_

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +572
    im not even going to deal with this until the contract is done correctly this is confusing as heck

9. rivercobber

rivercobber Tycoon

Ratings:
    +18
    ok to get the contract right you are the legal owner of the town diamond_coast , but you got it from Blowtube using his town claim, meaning Blowtube is the official owner of the town if this right the contract will be written up today

10. rivercobber

rivercobber Tycoon

Ratings:
    +18
    @Nicit6 I have put what you said into the contract can you take a look for me please ..

11. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    You will need to specify an amount of time (I used "x" but as it's your contract you should designate it.
    Also it will need to be in the first post of the thread -- if you want to make a new thread to do this you can.

12. rivercobber

rivercobber Tycoon

Ratings:
    +18
    @Nicit6 I just want to get this right and then I am going to post it av and start again

#12 rivercobber, Apr 5, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2015
  13. rivercobber

rivercobber Tycoon

Ratings:
    +18
    I am just getting the contract checked now and I will send it to you to view and sign

14. OniFox_

Ratings:
    +572
    I am going to be denying and revoking my agreement to this contract and would please like it denied and locked at this time

15. rivercobber

rivercobber Tycoon

Ratings:
    +18
    lol thought you would do that !!!!!

16. OniFox_

Ratings:
    +572
    Yes because I have a better offer that won't be as difficult as this to deal with

17. OniFox_

Ratings:
    +572
    I like to actually get things done and not be counter productive

18. rivercobber

rivercobber Tycoon

Ratings:
    +18
    doing things to protect myself is not counter productive as you think and be for you go I got a better deal I was going to give you more for the stuff around that's the way I do business

19. OniFox_

Ratings:
    +572
    What's this better deal?

20. rivercobber

rivercobber Tycoon

Ratings:
    +18
    I would have given you 100k would have

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.