[Contract]

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by Pab_Jr, Sep 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pab_Jr

Pab_Jr Former Staff Member
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,151
    IGN:
    @pbrassat17

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @Kick_Me_1235

General Purpose of Contract:
    Selling of a melonsword.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I @pbrassat17 agree to give @Kick_Me_1235 a Melonsword (EFF 5, Silk I, Unb 3 Diamond sword), for a total of 790k. Once I receive payment I will add @Kick_Me_1235 to a chest which has the sword in it.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @Kick_Me_1235 agrees to pay @pbrassat17 790k once the contract has been approved., he will then after paying @pbrassat17 be added to a chest, in which he will be able to take the melonsword.
    I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes

#1 Pab_Jr, Sep 2, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2014
  2. Kick_Me_1235

Kick_Me_1235 Retired Mod
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,556
    IGN:
    @Kick_Me_1235

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes

3. Pab_Jr

Pab_Jr Former Staff Member
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,151
  4. Kick_Me_1235

Kick_Me_1235 Retired Mod
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,556
    IGN:
    @Kick_Me_1235

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract: Yes

5. sinder33

sinder33 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +161
    Contract approved, remember double tap f2 for timestamps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.