[Contract]

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by stoler202, Sep 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stoler202

stoler202 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +471
    IGN:
    @stoler202

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @stoler202 @ThatKidArshi

General Purpose of Contract:
    Selling the town of Viscontia.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I, will add @ThatKidArshi as town owner.
    I, will remove myself from ownership once the payoff sign that will be placed is paid off. I will also remove the sign.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    -@thatkidarhsi will not remove me from town ownership until the payoff sign becomes paid off
    -@thatkidarshi will pay off $45000 ECD to the sign by the 2nd of September 2014.
    -if @ThatKidArshi removed me from town ownership and/or does not pay off $45000 ECD by the given date it will be breach of contract, resulting in a complaint.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    I agree

2. ThatKidArshi

ThatKidArshi Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +323
    IGN:
    @ThatKidArshi

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes

3. Crossphyre

Crossphyre Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +146
    Contract Approved! Make sure to take screenshots of any and all transactions.

Locked - Approved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.