[contract]

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by siraj93, Sep 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. siraj93

siraj93 ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +35
    IGN:
    @siraj93

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @ChargerBoltz5

General Purpose of Contract:
    Paying @ChargerBoltz5 45K to help him rank up to mayor and he will give me the town and post an app as written bellow

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I @siraj93 will pay @ChargerBoltz5 45K and will wait for @ChargerBoltz5 to add me as town owner

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @ChargerBoltz5 will Apply for mayor using the following app:
    • IGN: ChargerBoltz5
    • Are you a Resident: Yes
    • Do you have the applicable cost in your balance: Yes
    • Which world is this application taking place in (Legacy/Rising): Legacy
    • How did you make the funds for this application. (Lying will result in a ban): I made about 20k off of SG and mining, 20k off of a loan from @oRON647, and @siraj93 is paying for the remaining 45k and will be keeping the town.
    • What will be the name of your new town: stables
    • What is the size of your town (Between 100x100 - 200x200): 200x200
    • Are your town posts set and what are the [x] [y] [z] co-ordinates of all posts:
      • Post A: x = -13665 y = 63 z = 4964
      • Post B: x = -13865 y = 64 z = 4964
      • Post C: x = -13865 y = 63 z = 4765
      • Post D: x = -13665 y = 64 z = 4765
    • Have you checked our Zoning Laws and are we waiting for a neighbouring mayor response: Just @siraj93 . This town will be near a current one of his.
    • Additional information about your town: @siraj93 will be keeping it.
    • The GameAdmins handle applications at least once a week. Do not constantly ask staff to do your application. We can see there are outstanding applications and handle them when we are able to. As well, after payment has been taken your changes are not instant, please wait patiently as they are applied. All users must be aware they will be fined for an improper application. Take extra care when applying for various server features. By agreeing to this you are agreeing to abide by and accept the possible consequences of everything listed in this section: Yes
    @ChargerBoltz5 will add me as town owner and then remove his self when he get's online and the app is accepted

@ChargerBoltz5 will apply for town's special features if the feature's cost is supplied by @siraj93

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes i agree

2. ChargerBoltz5

ChargerBoltz5 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,340
  3. ChargerBoltz5

ChargerBoltz5 Builder

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,340
    IGN:
    ChargerBoltz5

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes

4. Chundi_Jr

Chundi_Jr Ex-Rebecca
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,994
  5. ChargerBoltz5

ChargerBoltz5 Builder

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,340
    Sorry about that.

IGN:
    @ChargerBoltz5

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes

6. Chundi_Jr

Chundi_Jr Ex-Rebecca
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,994
    Locked - Contract Approved! Please remember to take screenshots when necessary.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.