[Contract] Town Purchase

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by Pixel_42, Jun 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pixel_42

Pixel_42 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    IGN:
    Pixel_42

Users Involved in this Contract:
    Pixel_42 & FLAM1NGDEER

General Purpose of Contract:
    I, Pixel_42, am giving FLAM1NGDEER $42,500 (one-half the cost of mayor application) in exchange for the town he receives.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I, Pixel_42, agree to pay FLAM1NGDEER $42,500 (one-half the cost of the mayor application).

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    FLAM1NGDEER, in exchange for $42,500, will give Pixel_42 full ownership of the town he receives with his Mayorship.

FLAM1NGDEER agrees to call the town Lorath and place the town at the following coordinates:
    Post A: X -11801 Y 74 Z -2999
    Post B: X -11601 Y 65 Z -2999
    Post C: X -11601 Y 65 Z -3199
    Post D: X -11801 Y 65 Z -3199

FLAM1NGDEER agrees that Pixel_42 is taking full ownership of this town and will, at no time in the future, try to reclaim this town.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    I, Pixel_42, agree to the terms of this contract.

2. Quinten77

Quinten77 Lifeless Accountant
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +42
    FLAM1NGDEER

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of the contract.
    I FLAM1NGDEER agree to the terms and condisions.

3. a18greek18

a18greek18 Former EcoLeader
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $52,000
    Ratings:
    +1,404
    Contract Approved

Please keep in mind the town transfer policy we have.

4. a18greek18

a18greek18 Former EcoLeader
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $52,000
    Ratings:
    +1,404
    Hello,

I have been informed it is currently not possible for FLAM1NGDEER to complete their end of the deal. Due to the fact that one player cannot fulfill their end, we will be dissolving this contract. In the event you two wish to continue this deal, but with new coordinates, please file a new contract.

Link to another player applying to have a town at the coordinates: http://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/president-application.54541/#post-257035

Contract Canceled

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.