[Contract] Town Claim Purchase

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by OlympiansAreGods, Jul 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OlympiansAreGods

OlympiansAreGods Building Fanatic
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,755
    In-Game Name:
    @OlympiansAreGods

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @Baccuus

General Purpose of Contract:
    Purchasing the Tycoon Town Claim from @Baccuus, thus allowing for a future town transfer to take place.

I (the Contract Initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of Contract, as outlined in Rule 3:

I, @OlympiansAreGods agree to the following terms:

- Will transfer $150,000 (ECD) to @Baccuus within 24 hours of the contracts approval.

- Pay for any and all fees associated with town feature applications that may be filed in the future by @Baccuus on @OlympiansAreGods's behalf until @OlympiansAreGods files a town claim or town transfer application for "Builderland."

- Will pay for the town transfer application on 'Builderland' when necessary to do so.

- agrees to keep @Baccuus on the owner's list of 'Builderland' until a town transfer application has been approved, and @OlympiansAreGods becomes the official owner.

The other user involved with this Contract must agree to the following terms:

@Baccuus agrees to the following terms:

- within 24 hours of receiving 150,000 ECD from @OlympiansAreGods, @Baccuus will file for a Town Claim Application on the town of 'Builderland' .

- will file for any town feature applications for 'Builderland' within 24 hours of receiving the required ECD for a town feature from @OlympiansAreGods

- agrees to add @OlympiansAreGods as owner to the town of 'Builderland' within 24 hours of the Town Claim Application going through.

- agrees that he cannot remove any owners/members from the town of 'Builderland'

- understands that he will be removed from the town of 'Builderland' within 24 hours of a town transfer application has been approved, and @OlympiansAreGods becomes the official owner.

- agrees that if the Town Claim Application is denied, he agrees to refund @OlympiansAreGodswithin 24 hours of the denied Town Claim Application, and understands the contract will be null & void.

- understands that this contract can be used as evidence for a town transfer application for 'Builderland' by @OlympiansAreGods

I agree that the terms in this Contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically on this forum. I understand that the Contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft's rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this Contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this Contract are subject to staff assessment, review, and approval before it is a binding Contract under EcoCityCraft's rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of Contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such:

I understand and accept the official terms of this agreement.

2. Baccuus

Baccuus President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐

Ratings:
    +130
    IGN:
    @Baccuus

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes

3. AJCL

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +84
    Thank you for filing this contract. Remember to double tap F2 for any timestamped screenshots of any transactions!

Contract Approved!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.