[Contract] Tool Sale

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by oxwood2, Sep 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oxwood2

oxwood2 Builder
    ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,684
    IGN:
    @oxwood2

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @matrix_rep

General Purpose of Contract:
    Safe sale of an ECC PvP Axe (ID #KEXS6ED9)

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    I will provide @matrix_rep with 3000000 ECD within 24 hours of contract approval.
    I agree to provide @matrix_rep with 1307693 ECD per week due on Saturdays, for a total of 13 weeks, with a grand total of 20000000 ECD. These payments can be made via the ECC forums or in game. Full payment is due Saturday, 13-DEC-2020.
    I agree that if a payment is not made on time, a late fee of 100000 ECD will be added per week for a maximum of two weeks and I will make the late payments within a week of the last payment being due.
    I agree that if more than two late payments are made, I will return the ECC PvP Axe (ID #KEXS6ED9) to @matrix_rep without refund, if an agreement cannot be made.
    I agree that if the ECC PvP Axe (ID #KEXS6ED9) is broken or lost, I will continue payments as directed in this contract.
    The ECC PvP Axe (ID #KEXS6ED9) will remain /owned by @matrix_rep until the final payment (and any late payments) are made.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @matrix_rep will provide @oxwood2 with an ECC PvP Axe (ID #KEXS6ED9) within 24 hours of the initial 3000000 ECD payment.
    @matrix_rep agrees to transfer /ownership of the ECC PvP Axe (ID #KEXS6ED9) to @oxwood2 within 24 hours of the final payment (and any late payments) being made.
    @matrix_rep may reclaim the ECC PvP Axe (ID #KEXS6ED9) if @oxwood2 breaks any of the terms listed. If the ECC PvP Axe (ID #KEXS6ED9) is reclaimed, then @matrix_rep agrees not to file a complaint against @oxwood2.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes

2. matrix_rep

matrix_rep Runner Up in BB20
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +7,450
    I AGREE

3. MocaBear

MocaBear Just a Dog
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +410
    Contract approved

please remember to double tap f2 for all transactions!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.