[Contract] Star Rod Sale

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by dgam02, Mar 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dgam02

dgam02 ♫ Shitposting Ex-SA ♫
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,377
    IGN:
    @dgam02

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @dgam02 @Daconian

General Purpose of Contract:

The sale of my main server Star Rod #JPOF9D0Z to @Daconian
    in exchange for 2,400,000 ECD in 3 weeks.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:

• I @dgam02 agree to give @Daconian the star rod on the main server #JPOF9D0Z within 24 hours of this contract's approval.
    • I @dgam02 agree to give ownership to @Daconian of star rod #JPOF9D0Z on the main server within 24 hours of receiving the final payment of this financing agreement.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

• @Daconian agrees to pay me @dgam02 2,400,000 over the next 3 weeks in weekly payments of 800,000 ECD. The payment dates will be as follows:
    April 4th, 2020 - 800k
    April 11th, 2020 - 800k
    April 18th, 2020 - 800k

• Payments will be made on the main server at the following location X: -1861, Y:81, Z: 9027
    • @Daconian agrees that if he misses two consecutive weeks of payments, then he will have to return the tool to me within 24 hours of the 2nd missed week due date.
    • @Daconian agrees that @dgam02 will remain the official owner of star rod #JPOF9D0Z until the full 2,400,000 has been paid off.

• @Daconian agrees that if the tool is lost or broken during the time of this contract, he will continue to pay off this contract in full.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Si

#1 dgam02, Mar 27, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2020
  2. Daconian

Daconian ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +21
    I daconian agree to the terms listed in the contract above.

#2 Daconian, Mar 27, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2020
  3. Daconian

Daconian ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +21
    I reagree to the contract above.

4. Karin_88

Karin_88 The Rainbow Ex-GA
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,196
    Remember to take timestamped screenshots of any relevant information or transactions by double-tapping F2 :)

Contract Approved!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.