[Contract] Star Rod sale on payment plan

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by twistedjonny, Apr 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twistedjonny

twistedjonny ECC Investor
    ECC Investor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +184
    IGN:

@twistedjonny

Users Involved in this Contract:

@cheese_ball_3

General Purpose of Contract:

The sale of @twistedjonny's Star Rod to @cheese_ball_3

I, @twistedjonny, agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    • I will transfer ownership of the tool #JB7VDFHX to @cheese_ball_3 within 24-48 hours After the total amount of $450,000 is payed. An upfront payment of $125,000 ecd will be made no later than 48hrs after contract approval. Then payments will be completed at the rate of $75,000 per week (3 signs) for 3 weeks, and @twistedjonny will not remove any money from a sign until that signs payment is payed in full.
    • The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    • @cheese_ball_3 will pay $125,000 upfront within 48hrs of contract approval, and an additional $225,000 via payments to @twistedjonny at a rate of $75,000 per week for 3 weeks ($450,000 total ecd), to signs located at /warp twistedcity and then to the middle inside the tall red building on the first floor. The first payment will be due 7 days after contract approval. Should the Star Rod be lost/broken/stolen or otherwise destroyed, all payments will still be made.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.: I @twistedjonny agree

2. David_Torento

David_Torento ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +422
    You say it totals 450k but the 125k+225k only totals 350k.

3. childersc

childersc Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +86
    @twistedjonny, thank you for submitting this contract. Your contract states a total of $450,000 for the sale, however the breakdown does not add to $450,000 please correct the break down. Additionally I need the coordinates to the sign where the payments will be sent so that I can confirm the sign is in place.

@cheese_ball_3 once the changes above are made, please confirm that you agree to this contract so that we can move forward with it.

Thank you both.

4. childersc

childersc Builder

Ratings:
    +86
    @twistedjonny please also include the world that this is in.

5. twistedjonny

twistedjonny ECC Investor
    ECC Investor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +184
    Contract no longer needed.

6. childersc

childersc Builder

Ratings:
    +86
    Thank you for the update. I will go ahead and close this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.