[Contract] Star Rod Rental

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by Flehx, Aug 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flehx

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +59
    IGN:

@Flehx

Users Involved in this Contract:

@Desert5torm45

General Purpose of Contract:

Safe 1 day rental period of the Star Rod (#KQN0SZDZ) for $40,000 ECD in the chest (X: 10748 Y: 68 Z: 8196) behind '/warp store'.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:

I will give @Desert5torm45 access to a Star Rod for a 1 day rental period after the approval of this contract.

The ownership of the tool ID will not be modified.

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

@Desert5torm45 will be the only user who may use the Star Rod during the rental period.

@Desert5torm45 will transfer $40,000 ECD to @Flehx after the approval of this contract for a 1 day rental period.

@Desert5torm45 will store the Star Rod in the chest whenever it is not in use or they are logged out.

@Desert5torm45 will return the Star Rod to the chest immediately after the rental period of 1 day.

If the tool breaks or the tool has been lost, @Desert5torm45 will be required to pay @Flehx $3,000,000 at $1,000,000 ECD/week by 08/27/2021 through in-game as compensation or provide a replacement Star Rod by the same date.

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    I agree

2. Desert5torm45

Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
  3. SwiftRaptor98

SwiftRaptor98 Staff Member
    Game Admin Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +289
    Contract Approved!

Enjoy The Star Rod