[Contract] Spawn town transfer

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by Natelev, Oct 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Natelev

Natelev Skyblock Mod
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $1,031,351
    Ratings:
    +290
    IGN:
    @Natelev

Users involved in this contract:
    @WickedHobo
    @twistedjonny

General Purpose of Contract:
    To transfer WickedHobo's spawn town from raffle #8 that I was supposed to own to twistedjonny

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    • twistedjonny agrees to provide WickedHobo with the $100,000 if he is Builder or the $85,000 if he is Resident to successfully rank up to Mayor, this money shall be provided within 2 weeks(14 days) of the City server launch.
    • twistedjonny agrees to provide WickedHobo with the exact instructions regarding the placement of the spawn town, including the name, coordinates, zoning and whatever else may be required to file a successful application via Forum PM within 48 hours of or upon delivery of the money necessary for the rank-up.

• WickedHobo agrees that the following contract will be voided: https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/contract-spawn-town-raffle-purchase.178020/
    • WickedHobo agrees that Natelev will no longer be held to any of the terms outlined in the contract linked above
    • WickedHobo agrees that twistedjonny is not obligated to pay the either $100,000 or the $85,000 if he chooses to rank up to Mayor with his own funds before the money is received from twistedjonny.
    • WickedHobo agrees to transfer technical/legal ownership of the spawn town to twistedjonny within 48 hours of the application being accepted and the town being placed.
    • WickedHobo agrees to add twistedjonny as owner of the spawn town and remove himself within 48 hours of the placement of the town
    • WickedHobo agrees that this contract may also allow twistedjonny to apply for the transfer of official ownership via either a Town Transfer Application or any future means of doing so.
    I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    Yes

#1 Natelev, Oct 14, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
  2. WickedHobo

WickedHobo Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +24
    I, WickedHobo, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract: Yes

#2 WickedHobo, Oct 14, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
  3. twistedjonny

twistedjonny ECC Investor
    ECC Investor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +184
    I, @twistedjonny , as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract: Yes

4. Nick0jenna

Nick0jenna Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +141
    Contract Approved

Remember to take time stamped screenshots (Double tap f2).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.