[Contract] Skyblock Prestige

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by OniFox_, Jun 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OniFox_

OniFox_ Long live Valaria
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +572
    IGN:
    @Assajj_Ventress

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @Assajj_Ventress @Unique_Beagle

Terms of the contract:

@Assajj_Ventress will give 2 Elder guardian spawners to @Unique_Beagle on Skyblock server within 48 hours of this contract's approval.
    @Unique_Beagle will provide enough blocks on @Assajj_Ventress 's Skyblock island to equal 40,000 levels within 48 hours of this contract's approval.
    @Unique_Beagle will not be responsible for the placement or safety of these blocks after they have been transfered via shulker shells to @Assajj_Ventress's island.

@Assajj_Ventress agrees to enter into a payment plan for the remaining value of the blocks of 2,600,000 ECD.
    @Assajj_Ventress will pay @Unique_Beagle 200k via a chestshop on MAIN (1087, 65, 13569) using /warp figos to find the chest. First payment will be due on 6/27/2020 by 11:59PM EST and 12 additional payments of 200k will be due every sunday at 11:59pm EST until debt is fully paid on 9/20/2020 at 11:59 EST.
    If @Assajj_Ventress fails to pay a payment on time, he will be charged a 25k ECD late fee. to be paid in game or via forum transfer in addition to the 200k payment.
    If @Assajj_Ventress misses a payment by more than 5 days without any forum PM or in game communication, @Unique_Beagle can/will file a complaint on the forums.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the terms listed above:
    I agree.

#1 OniFox_, Jun 7, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2020
  2. MocaBear

MocaBear Just a Dog
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +410
    I agree

3. iSneaky

iSneaky This is a local server for local people
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,256
    Contract Approved.

Please remember to take time stamped screenshots of the transaction by double tapping the F2 key.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.