[Contract] Skyblock Prestige

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by Natelev, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Natelev

Natelev Skyblock Mod
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $1,031,351
    Ratings:
    +290
    IGN:
    Natelev

Users Involved in this Contract:

@blgordon
    @Bobbyyyyyy

General Purpose of Contract:
    For @Natelev and @Bobbyyyyyy to prestige @blgordon in skyblock
    Natelev and Bobbyyyyyy will be responsible for the placement of 60,000 and 15,000 levels worth of blocks respectively, placed on blgordon's island.
    blgordon will pay Natelev and Bobbyyyyyy a total of $2,250,000 ECD split proportionally based on the levels provided by each player, with an optional discount of $3,000 ECD per double chest of blocks blgordon wishes to place himself

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3:
    Natelev will provide blocks worth 60,000 levels for @blgordon
    Natelev will ensure that these blocks are all placed on @blgordon's island, either by himself, @blgordon , or another player.
    These blocks must be placed on @blgordon's island by the 24th of December 2018
    Natelev agrees to forfeit $2400 ECD of his pay for every double chest of blocks @blgordon places, as long as the blocks are worth 25 or more island points each
    @Natelev agrees that if @blgordon does not prestige due not gaining the required levels, Natelev will refund any payments already made and forfeit his right to all remaining payments from blgordon

The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:
    @Bobbyyyyyy will provide blocks worth 15,000 levels for @blgordon
    @Bobbyyyyyy will ensure that these blocks are all placed on @blgordon's island, either by himself, @blgordon , or another player.
    These blocks must be placed on @blgordon's island by the 24th of December 2018
    @Bobbyyyyyy agrees to forfeit $600 ECD of his pay for every double chest of blocks @blgordon places, as long as the blocks are worth 25 or more island points each
    @Bobbyyyyyy agrees that if @blgordon does not prestige due to not gaining the required levels, Bobbyyyyyy will refund any payments already made and forfeit his right to all remaining payments from blgordon

@blgordon agrees to pay @Natelev $1,800,000 ECD by the 24th of December 2018, however for every double chest of blocks specified above that @blgordon wishes to place himself, $2400 will be subtracted from this amount
    @blgordon agrees to pay @Bobbyyyyyy $450,000 ECD by the 24th of December 2018, however for every double chest of blocks specified above that @blgordon wishes to place himself, $600 will be subtracted from this amount

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:
    I agree

#1 Natelev, Nov 30, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
  2. BobbyBlack

BobbyBlack Community Spokesperson
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,515
    IGN:
    Bobbyyyyyy

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes

3. blgordon

blgordon ECC Benefactor
    ECC Benefactor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +181
    Please add the following:
    In the event that prestige is not reached, regardless of cause including point value not being reached or a change in game mechanics or requirements this contract will be voided. In the event of prestige not being reached due to lack of points being acquired, then any and all payments made will be refunded back to @blgordon, plus a inconvenience fee of 15k per day.

Nate since most of the money is coming to you in the event that for some reason I'm unable to produce all of the money would you be willing to do 2 things:
    1) assign a price to the contract for accepting gift cards and or feats at a eco/ per usd price.
    2) Worse case scenario be willing to carry 600k of debt for two additional weeks with 300k payable on 1/1 and the remaining 300k payable on 1/8?

4. BobbyBlack

BobbyBlack Community Spokesperson
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,515
    IGN:
    Bobbyyyyyy

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes

5. Natelev

Natelev Skyblock Mod
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $1,031,351
    Ratings:
    +290
    @blgordon can you please check the updated contract? I've changed it based on what we discussed in game, but you need to agree to it.

#5 Natelev, Dec 1, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2018
  6. blgordon

blgordon ECC Benefactor
    ECC Benefactor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +181
    After talking to several people I don't think that this is the time for us to try to prestige...75k levels in one month would be an insane amount of work on everyone's part. With Christmas only 24 days away and then new years right around the corner it's not logical for me to agree to put enough work into farming to pay you the 2.25 mil requested. This is just bad timing on a contract of this nature. I will play skyblock some this last month to learn more about it.

Mods can now lock this as contract will not be agreed upon.

7. neecoalage

neecoalage Always sleepy.
    ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +500
    Locked per request.