[Contract] Sale of town.

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by OniFox_, Jul 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OniFox_

OniFox_ Long live Valaria
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +571
    IGN:
    @Assajj_Ventress

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @frozentrack

Terms of the contract:
    I @Assajj_Ventress will give @frozentrack 180,000 ECD on the main north server within 24 hours of contract approval. @frozentrack within 12 hours of receiving the money must apply for the rank of president on the main north server. @frozentrack will place the town on the main north server at the following coordinates;
    Post A: -9432 64 8144
    Post B: -9432 64 8344
    Post C: -9632 70 8344
    Post D: -9632 73 8144

Town Name Sanctuary

Upon receiving the rank of President @frozentrack has 24 hours to add @Assajj_Ventress as owner and remove himself from the town.

@Assajj_Ventress will have 7 days from the time of @frozentrack receiving the town to apply for a town transfer application to be added as the full and only original owner.

Within these 7 days @frozentrack may not add any additions, members, blocks, owners to the town

Once @Assajj_Ventress is approved for the town transfer all sales are final and there will be no refunds or return of town.

if @frozentrack fails to apply for president, hand over ownership @frozentrack will be responsible for paying @Assajj_Ventress 180,000 ECD + 20% interest per week not paid up to 5 weeks for a total of 360k (total + late fees) after this @Assajj_Ventress is permitted to file a complaint.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the terms listed above:
    yes

#1 OniFox_, Jul 11, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2020
  2. WoA_Potahto

WoA_Potahto Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1
    I give permission.

3. frozentrack

frozentrack Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +5
  4. ImpulseIV

ImpulseIV Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +38
    @frozentrack Waiting for frozentrack to reagree since the edits.

5. OniFox_

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +571
    I’m going to give @frozentrack until 10pmest to respond and then I’m just going to use an additional town and place it my self id like to get this project rolling.

6. OniFox_

Ratings:
    +571
    With @frozentrack unable to log in to minecraft I see this posing the issue of; how will I pay him, how will he switch me over into ownership of the town?

I think for now I’d like to void this contract so I can place the town myself. I will however save up again and help frozen rank up in the future to get another town for myself. Once @frozentrack gets access back id love to continue working with them.

#6 OniFox_, Jul 13, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2020
  7. ImpulseIV

ImpulseIV Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +38
    Locking contract since it is voided.

Locked!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.