[Contract] Sale Of pangea_2

Discussion in 'Approved Contracts Archive' started by LameMan, Oct 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LameMan

LameMan The Lamest
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +295
    IGN:

@CoolManPlayzMc

Users Involved in this Contract:

@TheCravedOne

General Purpose of Contract:

Transfer of the town pangea_2 from @CoolManPlayzMc to @TheCravedOne

I (the contract initiator) agree to the following terms, and agree that my failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract, as outlined in Rule 3: Yee

• I will add @TheCravedOne as a region owner of pangea_2 in server Main within 24 hours of receiving the payment.
    • I will permanently lose both owner and member status of the town immediately after adding the new owner; @TheCravedOne will become the new legal owner.
    • This contract can be used as proof for an official town transfer application or town claim application, which may be filed by @TheCravedOne at a later time.
    The other user(s) involved with this contract must agree to the following terms:

I agree that the terms in this contract are subject to all of EcoCityCraft's rules, including the rules listed specifically in this forum. I understand that the contract may be affected by future changes in EcoCityCraft rules and server updates, and I accept that due to the possibility of such changes, this contract may be at my own risk. I understand that the contents of this contract are subject to staff assessment, review and approval before it is a binding contract under EcoCityCraft rules. I accept that action may not be taken in case of a breach of contract if appropriate and sufficient evidence is not provided of such.:

I agree.

#1 LameMan, Oct 12, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2019
  2. TheCravedOne

TheCravedOne ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +49
    IGN:
    @TheCravedOne

I, as another party to this contract, agree to the terms laid out for me to uphold, and understand that failure to complete such terms will result in a breach of contract:
    Yes, I agree.

#2 TheCravedOne, Oct 12, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2019
  3. iSneaky

iSneaky This is a local server for local people
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,255
    Contract Approved

Don't forget to take time stamped screenshots by double tapping the F2 key at every stage of the transaction, see our guide here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.