Contract - sale of magic jacket

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by OniFox_, Sep 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OniFox_

OniFox_ Long live Valaria
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +572
    IGN:
    @Eldruin

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @Eldruin @ChefCraft19

Terms of the contract:
    I @Eldruin will provide @ChefCraft19 with a God hoe as well as God bow within 24 hours of contract approval. /owns will be transfered to @ChefCraft19. @ChefCraft19 will provide @Eldruin with magic jacket id #KDHR9IQN within 24 hours of contract approval also transfering /own @Eldruin will then pay 700k per week for a total of 10 weeks + 1 additional week at 600k. Totally 7.6mil to @ChefCraft19.

Fault terms: if @Eldruin misses a payment twice @ChefCraft19 will hold the right to reclaim the magic jacket by @Eldruin transfering ownership back to @ChefCraft19
    If @ChefCraft19 is banned for any reason @Eldruin will be paid in full all ECD paid so far and keep the jacket. If @ChefCraft19 is permanently banned for any reason they will pay @Eldruin all money paid so far as well as return both God hoe and God bow to eldruin upon return. If tools are whiped @ChefCraft19 will be responsible to find new ones.
    If @Eldruin is banned for any reason payments will be halted and @ChefCraft19 will reclaim his jacket upon @Eldruin return and keep both tools @Eldruin will also pay 20% interest per week banned to @ChefCraft19 upon return.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the terms listed above:
    Yes.

2. iSneaky

iSneaky This is a local server for local people
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,256
    Locked upon request

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.