1. Update from May 29th, 2023:

Hello everyone.

ClarinetPhoenix has decided she will be taking over as owner of EcoCityCraft until the end of June. During this time, we are still open to offers and acquisition requests. However, should one not be presented to our likings, the server will go on indefinitely under ClarinetPhoenix's leadership.

My role on the other hand will change to developer, and I will only be available a short set amount of time twice per week, for internal up keep / consultations for ClarinetPhoenix and her team.

I have also begun making plans with ClarinetPhoenix for the survival of EcoCityCraft should anything happen to myself and my health in the future. (Meaning if I get eaten by a dinosaur, Clare will have everything required - servers, files, databases, development, etc to keep the place going. If the dinosaur eats us both though, sorry...)

More information to come from a soon to be made official announcement by ClarinetPhoenix.

Once again it's been a pleasure! Although you will rarely ever see me around anymore in both Game & Discord, I will still be doing my best to help ClarinetPhoenix smoothly transition into her new role.

- andrewkm

PS: For those of you who know me quite well, you know this has been a long time coming, and I've been looking to distance myself and leave Minecraft for well into a year now. And even now, during these hard times, I just can't see myself closing what you've grown to love, hence the efforts to get new faces leading us.
    Dismiss Notice

Contract - sale of magic jacket

Discussion in 'Denied Contracts Archive' started by OniFox_, Sep 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OniFox_

OniFox_ Ex Smod, Owner of EcoPlex
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +515
    IGN:
    @Eldruin

Users Involved in this Contract:
    @Eldruin @ChefCraft19

Terms of the contract:
    I @Eldruin will provide @ChefCraft19 with a God hoe as well as God bow within 24 hours of contract approval. /owns will be transfered to @ChefCraft19. @ChefCraft19 will provide @Eldruin with magic jacket id #KDHR9IQN within 24 hours of contract approval also transfering /own @Eldruin will then pay 700k per week for a total of 10 weeks + 1 additional week at 600k. Totally 7.6mil to @ChefCraft19.

Fault terms: if @Eldruin misses a payment twice @ChefCraft19 will hold the right to reclaim the magic jacket by @Eldruin transfering ownership back to @ChefCraft19
    If @ChefCraft19 is banned for any reason @Eldruin will be paid in full all ECD paid so far and keep the jacket. If @ChefCraft19 is permanently banned for any reason they will pay @Eldruin all money paid so far as well as return both God hoe and God bow to eldruin upon return. If tools are whiped @ChefCraft19 will be responsible to find new ones.
    If @Eldruin is banned for any reason payments will be halted and @ChefCraft19 will reclaim his jacket upon @Eldruin return and keep both tools @Eldruin will also pay 20% interest per week banned to @ChefCraft19 upon return.

I (the contract initiator) agree to the terms listed above:
    Yes.

2. iSneaky

iSneaky This is a local server for local people
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,251
    Locked upon request

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.